Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, bacon asparagus with steak & poached egg. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Toss the asparagus with the olive oil, garlic and rosemary, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. In the same pan, cook the asparagus with salt and pepper until tender but still slightly crunchy.
Bacon Asparagus with Steak & Poached Egg is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Bacon Asparagus with Steak & Poached Egg is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have bacon asparagus with steak & poached egg using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon Asparagus with Steak & Poached Egg:
- Prepare 3 Asparagus
- Take 1 Steak
- Get 1 egg
- Prepare 3 pieces Bacon of your choice
- Prepare To taste Salt
- Make ready To taste Pepper
- Get To taste Parsley
Instructions to make Bacon Asparagus with Steak & Poached Egg:
- Firstly make sure your steak is at room temperature then season with salt on both sides and leave for 15-20 mins (salt dries out the juices then sucks them back in when you season before cooking, this prevents the steak from getting dry)
- Then preheat your oven to 220C, take your asparagus and wrap it with bacon. Season with salt and pepper. After this lower your oven to 180 and place asparagus for about 15-20 mins till bacon is nice and crispy.
- I fried my Steak but you can also grill it, I preheated my pan then added more salt and pepper to my steak.
- Essentially I fried my steak for roughly 4 minutes on eat side.
- Boil water in a nice deep pot, once the water starts boiling lower the heat so that it simmers. Take an egg and put it into a cup.
- Season your boiling water with salt then take a fork and make a circular motion so that the water in the pot moves in a circle
- Take your egg and gently put it into the water as it is moving in a circle (this closes your egg)
- Boil the egg for 5 minutes for a lovely runny yolk, 8 minutes for a nice yellow yet firm yolk
- Place your food into a plate and chop some parsley then throw it on your egg.
You have to have a number of superfoods in your diet everyday. To start, beans are excellent, and berries, in particular blueberries. Next, add a few green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are a few other superfoods to add. Also, you may want to consume salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Eating from this list of foods, you will never have a weight problem again. Green living equips you with a great diet plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body can become disease free. Prepare for an awesome future by modifying your eating habits right now.
Steak With Asparagus. featured in Surf & Turf Dinner For Two. In the same pan, cook the asparagus with salt and pepper until tender but still slightly crunchy. Bacon Wrapped Asparagus Recipe In The Oven (Paleo) - This easy bacon wrapped asparagus recipe is made in the oven with some tricks for extra crispy bacon. Toss the asparagus with the olive oil, garlic and rosemary, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Wrap a slice of bacon around each pile, spreading out the bacon as you go so just the top and. Choose from a wide range of similar scenes. A bundle of asparagus is drizzled with garlic steeped olive oil, wrapped in bacon and roasted. The flavor of this is outstanding. Jump to the Steak and Eggs with Roasted Asparagus Recipe or read on to see our tips for making How to Make Steak, Eggs and Roasted Asparagus. There's no spluttering of oil and it makes crispy slices of bacon heaven. Lightly coat asparagus spears in extra-virgin olive oil. Season the asparagus with black pepper. Asparagus, Artisan Cured Bacon and Goats Cheese Tart. Perfect for Summer Dish with Deep Long in the Mouth Flavour. Arguably the most luxurious of vegetables, asparagus makes for a lovely trait: this one is best made with thick bacon and a tangy goat's cheese (we recommend Rosary Goat's. Crispy roasted asparagus spears wrapped in bacon and brushed with a sweet balsamic and brown sugar glaze. This Bacon Wrapped Asparagus with Balsamic Glaze is a simple appetizer or appetizer perfect for your Easter menu. Barbecue Meat Steak outdoor with Vegetab. Bacon wrapped beef steak filet with asparagus side. This roasted bacon wrapped asparagus recipe is the perfect party app.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food bacon asparagus with steak & poached egg recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!