Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, 'nanban-zuke' (marinated fried fish). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
'Nanban-zuke' (Marinated Fried Fish) is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. 'Nanban-zuke' (Marinated Fried Fish) is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook 'nanban-zuke' (marinated fried fish) using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make 'Nanban-zuke' (Marinated Fried Fish):
- Get 400-500 g Fish Fillets
- Take Salt & Pepper
- Get Potato Starch Flour
- Prepare Oil for frying
- Make ready 1/2-1 Onion *thinly sliced
- Take 1 Carrot *sliced into thin strips
- Take 1/2-1 Green Capsicum *cut into thin strips
- Make ready 2 Tomatoes *sliced
- Prepare 1 Chilli *thinly sliced, can be replaced with dried Chilli Flakes
- Make ready 1/4 cup Rice Vinegar
- Get <Marinade>
- Make ready 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- Take 2 tablespoons Sugar
- Make ready 2 tablespoons Mirin *can be replaced by 1 tablespoon Sugar
- Take 1/4 cup Water
Steps to make 'Nanban-zuke' (Marinated Fried Fish):
- Place all the marinade ingredients in a bowl and mix well. As Mirin is alcoholic, you can replace it with Sugar. In this case, you use 3 tablespoons Sugar in total.
- Add the vegetables and combine.
- Cut the fish fillets into smaller pieces, about 2cm thickness, remove bones if necessary. Season with Salt & Pepper, then coat with Potato Starch Flour.
- Heat Oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Cook the fish pieces for 2 minutes, turning halfway through cooking, or until cooked through. Transfer to the marinade & vegetable mixture. Combine evenly and set aside for 1 hour.
- You can do the process using a serving bowl, so that you can serve straight away. Otherwise, arrange the mixture on a serving plate or bowl and enjoy with freshly cooked rice.
You have to include a few superfoods in your diet everyday. Why not include a few beans or blueberries? Then, try adding a few veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are some other foods to include. Be sure to include proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t have to worry about your weight again. Green living offers you a great diet plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system gets healthier. Prepare for an awesome future by changing your eating habits right now.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food 'nanban-zuke' (marinated fried fish) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!