Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, instant pot beef with broccoli. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
I used flank steak, but beef stew chunks will work as well the same cooking time. This dish features tender, thin-sliced beef and broccoli in a rich sauce that is salty and sweet, with just a little heat from the red pepper flakes.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook instant pot beef with broccoli using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Beef with Broccoli:
- Make ready Sauce mixture:
- Get 1/3 cup soy sauce
- Take 2/3 cup beef broth
- Prepare 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- Prepare 4 cloves garlic minced
- Make ready 1 inch piece of fresh ginger grated
- Get Beef and Broccoli:
- Get 2 lbs well-marbled beef chuck roast cut into thin strips
- Take 1 lb fresh bite-sized broccoli florets
- Get 2 tsp toasted sesame oil
- Get 3 tbsp cornstarch
- Get Sesame seeds for garnish optional
Steps to make Instant Pot Beef with Broccoli:
- Add Sauce Mixture ingredients to the pot and stir until well combined. Add beef and toss to coat. Secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 10 minutes. - When the time is up, quick-release the remaining pressure.
- Remove 1/4 cup of cooking liquid and mix with cornstarch (If you can’t get 1/4 cup of cooking liquid out, supplement with water).
- Stir cornstarch slurry, broccoli florets and toasted sesame oil into the pot for 3-5 minutes until broccoli is tender and sauce has thickened, returning to SAUTE mode as needed.
- Garnish with sesame seeds (optional). Serve over rice or zucchini zoodles.
You have to have some superfoods in your diet daily. Why not add some beans or blueberries? Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole food grains, and oats, along with a variety of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Moreover, you should consume yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. If you eat these superfoods, you will never have to worry about gaining weight again. You will enjoy optimal health as you decide to eat the green living way. You will find that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fend off disease. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits right now.
How to make the perfect Instant Pot Beef and Broccoli Beef Recipe: Start with quality meat, preferably use organic beef for this meal. I used flank steak, but beef stew chunks will work as well the same cooking time. This Instant Pot / Pressure Cooker Beef and Broccoli recipe is one of the most popular recipes on Pressure Cooking Today. This dish features tender, thin-sliced beef and broccoli in a rich sauce that is salty and sweet, with just a little heat from the red pepper flakes. Jaxx Drinkwater Southern Cooking & BBQ. How to make this Instant Pot Beef and Broccoli. For this Instant Pot recipe, I recommend using boneless beef chuck roast. This helps to slice when you're trying to slice thin pieces. The chuck roast cooks up nice and tender. Make your takeout dreams come true any night of the week with this epic Instant Pot Beef and Broccoli recipe. This super easy Instant Pot version of Beef and Broccoli is incredibly flavorful and quick! Serve in a lettuce cup for a low-carb version, or serve over rice for a more authentic feel. The beef and broccoli are amazingly tender and the sauce is incredibly flavorful. A quick beef and broccoli recipe made in the Instant Pot pressure cooker, similar to a Mongolian beef stir fry. Easily adaptable for a low carb / keto lifestyle. To make beef and broccoli stir fry in an Instant Pot, you'll want to use a cut of beef that cooks quickly. Good choices for this stir fry noodles recipe are flank steak, sirloin steak, or skirt steak. Sometimes you may also be able to find fast fry steak strips already pre-cut at the grocery store so you can just toss. This Instant Pot Beef and Broccoli is a delicious and fast dinner, amazingly flavorful, featuring tender and tasty beef. How to Make Instant Pot Beef and Broccoli: Turn your Instant Pot onto the Sauté mode and add the oil.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food instant pot beef with broccoli recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!