Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, baked eggs and aubergine in spicy sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spiced aubergine mixture topped with eggs and baked. Parmesan crusted chicken breasts with meltingly tender aubergines in a tangy tomato sauce and a melted mozzarella topping, this tasty dish A wonderful version of the Italian classic where the chicken is quickly pan fried to seal in all those lovely juices before being oven baked for ease and convenience.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook baked eggs and aubergine in spicy sauce using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked eggs and aubergine in spicy sauce:
- Make ready 2 large free range eggs
- Prepare 1 tin plum tomatos
- Prepare 1 half chopped aubergine
- Get 1 quartre red onion
- Get 1 Half chopped red pepper
- Make ready 1 handful chestnut mushrooms, halved
- Prepare 1 dash balsamic vinegar
- Prepare 1 evoo
- Get 1 fresh chopped herbs - thyme, rosemary, parsley
- Take 1 smoked paprika, s+p, dried oregano
- Get 1 grated mature cheddar
- Get 1 clove smoked garlic
- Get 1 Half red chilli, chopped
Steps to make Baked eggs and aubergine in spicy sauce:
- Dice the red onion, place in a pyrex/casserole dish with the fresh thyme, small amount of evoo and the balsamic vinegar. Roast in oven for about 10 min till onions slightly caramelised.
- Tip out excess balsamic. Add the aubergine, mushrooms, pepper, tin tomatos, garlic. Add a dash of evoo, s+p, chopped chilli, fresh rosemary, parsley, dried oregano and smoked paprika. Stir well and put back into oven on 175°F for 35 minutes.
- Take out of oven (dont turn oven off), stir well, carefully break the eggs in the centre of the dish. Sprinkle on the parsley. Carefully sprinkle the grated cheese around the edges of the dish so you have a ring of cheese with the eggs in the middle. Return to the oven.
- Bake for another 20 minutes, untill eggs are done. Serve hot with crusty bread.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be good for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. Even though you may already eat a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
Originally, mapo sauce is used to prepare mapo tofu 麻婆豆腐 which is a popular Chinese dish from. Spiced aubergine mixture topped with eggs and baked. Ingredients for Baked Aubergine and Eggs Recipe. Parmesan crusted chicken breasts with meltingly tender aubergines in a tangy tomato sauce and a melted mozzarella topping, this tasty dish A wonderful version of the Italian classic where the chicken is quickly pan fried to seal in all those lovely juices before being oven baked for ease and convenience. Fill a pitta with zhoug (a Middle Eastern herb sauce), fried aubergines and boiled eggs for an exciting egg dish with a twist. Heat a large nonstick frying pan over a medium-high heat. Brush both sides of the aubergine slices with half the oil. Shakshuka is a spicy baked egg dish, originally from North Africa. It is a favorite breakfast dish in Israel. It makes my day when I see you've made one of our recipes! Here is the handy printable recipe: Shakshuka (Baked Eggs in Spicy Tomato Sauce). Chinese Eggplant with Spicy Garlic Sauce. Chinese Eggplant with Spicy Garlic Sauce. For those people enquiring about the bitterness or otherwise of eggplant (aubergine, in Europe). This is vegan comfort food at its best. Layer up slices of aubergine with a spicy coconut milk and tomato sauce for a hearty, warming meal. Instead on the pan I baked it in the toaster oven (ran out of gas lol) I cooked all the ingredients first in the oven (excluding the. To make the dish gluten-free, use tamari or coconut amino to replace light soy sauce and dark soy sauce. As you have noted,it's so easy to get aubergine(eggplant) wrong. You're advice is informative, effective and remains interesting.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food baked eggs and aubergine in spicy sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!