Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, peppermint crisp tart. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have peppermint crisp tart using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Peppermint Crisp Tart:
- Take 2 x Fresh cream
- Make ready 1 x Caramel treats
- Make ready 2 x Coconut buscuits (Tennis buscuits)
- Make ready 1 x Chocolate with peppermint crisp
Instructions to make Peppermint Crisp Tart:
- Begin by pouring your 2 fresh creams in a large bowl and whisk until creamy and thick
- Open your caramel treats tin and scoop out 3 quarters into a separate bowl or use full tin but it will be very sweet. Once scooped out mix it so its pasty then add it to the fresh cream bowl and mix using a spoon. I repeat spoon not whisk you dont want to over whisk.
- Get your chocolate cut it in half and chop that half up into very small pieces or you can grate it. Throw it into the fresh cream and caramel mixture for more minty flavour and mix again with a spoon. Now your creamy mixture is done and it has a peppermint taste job well done.
- Get your baking glass or tray and open your coconut biscuits and layer them on the trays floor and add your cream from the bowl about 3 or 4 spoon full and layer ontop of the biscuits. Then ontop of the cream you've just layered put more buscuits just like step 1 and add more cream ontop again. You can make just 2 layers and grate chocolate ontop or you can add 1 more layer then grate chocolate ontop so it looks great. Please refer to pictures below.
- Once you done put the tart in the fridge to set for about 3 hours and serve more cream the better if you want you can use 3 fresh creams. Enjoy guys go to 'Allen M Group' on YouTube for the video tutorial https://youtu.be/cJYdZpoxuJA
These types of changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. While you may already eat a lot of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food peppermint crisp tart recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!