Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, turai gosht. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have turai gosht using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Turai Gosht:
- Take 750 gm turai
- Make ready 250 gm mutton (I used chops)
- Get 2 1/2 tbsp onion paste
- Prepare 1 tsp garlic paste
- Get 1 tsp ginger paste
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp red chilli powder (or as desired)
- Get 1 1/4 tsp salt (or as per desired)
- Make ready 1 tsp crushed coriander
- Take 1 tsp cumin
- Prepare 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- Make ready 1 tomato roughly chopped
- Get 1/4 cup oil
- Prepare 3-4 glass water (or as needed to cook the mutton)
- Make ready For garnish:
- Prepare 1 tsp garam masala
- Get Freshly chopped coriander
Instructions to make Turai Gosht:
- Wash, peel and cut the turai into small slices. Wash and strain.
- In a big pot add oil, onion, ginger and garlic pastes and the mutton. Mix and cook for 2-3 minutes or until the mutton changes it's colour.
- Now add all the spices and the tomatoes and mix.
- Now add the vegetable and add 2 glass water and allow to cook on medium low flame. Cover the pot half way with lid.
- Keep checking on and off after 20 mins every time to add more water.
- After around 1 1/2 hr start checking if the mutton is fully cooked or not. Cooking time varies between 11/2 to 2 hours.
- When the mutton is done, turn the flame to low to bring out all the oil.
- Now garnish with fresh chopped coriander and garam masala.
- Serve with zeera rice and simple cucumber and enjoy.
See to it that you integrate these superfoods into your diet. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole food grains, and oats, plus a variety of nuts, mainly walnuts. Moreover, you may want to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat these superfoods, you will never have to worry about your weight again. You will enjoy optimal health as you decide to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body can become disease free. You can expect to have a healthy future by altering your food choices today.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food turai gosht recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!