Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, crispy punjabi aloo tikki. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
An Aloo Tikki recipe that is crispy, crusty and so good. So these are potato patties made the The aloo tikki made in the streets carts of North India are usually stuffed with a spiced filling of peas and paneer or chana dal and served with chana.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook crispy punjabi aloo tikki using 18 ingredients and 25 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy Punjabi Aloo Tikki:
- Prepare 4 Boiled Potatoes
- Take 1 Cup Poha/ Rice Flakes
- Take 1 Cup Chana Dal
- Prepare 3-4 Table Spoon Chawal Ka Atta/ Rice Flour
- Take 1/2 Cup Matar/ Peas
- Get 1 inch Ginger
- Make ready 1-2 Green Chillies
- Get 1 Pinch Hing
- Get 1/2 Tea Spoon Jeera
- Prepare Leaves Some Dhaniya
- Prepare Spices
- Take 2 Tea Spoon Salt
- Take 1/2 Tea Spoon Haldi Powder
- Get 1 Tea Spoon Laal Mirch Powder
- Get 1 Tea Spoon Dhaniya Powder
- Prepare 1 Tea Spoon Amchoor Powder
- Get 1 Tea Spoon Garam Masala
- Get 1/2 Tea Spoon Rock Salt/ Kala Namak
Instructions to make Crispy Punjabi Aloo Tikki:
- Keep the Boiled potatoes without peeling their skin off in refrigerator for 5-6 hours or overnight so that water & starch in aloo combines & become into a gel.
- Wash Chana Dal properly, soak it in water for 2 hours.
- Chop Dhaniya Leaves & Ginger very finely.
- Now after 5-6 hours or overnight, peel off their skin & grate them with big hole grater into lacche.
- Don’t mash them because their gel will be damaged.
- Now Soak Poha in some water for 2-3 minutes so that it become soft.
- After 2-3 minutes, drain out all the water from Poha & add it in grated aloo laccha.
- Then add 4 Table Spoon Chawal Ka Atta/ Rice Flour in them, mix them properly & let the mixture rest for 1 hour.
- Don’t add salt at this Time as aloo may loose it's moisture.
- Then after 2 hours, Drain out all the water from dal, take a pressure cooker, add dal in it with 1/2 Teaspoon Haldi Powder with some water & boil it for 10-15 minutes till it becomes 70-80% soft.
- Don’t cook dal 100%.
- Now take a kadhai, add 1-2 Table Spoon oil in it & keep the gas on medium flame.
- When oil gets heated up, add 1/2 Teaspoon Jeera & 1 Pinch Hing & let them sizzle.
- When they start sizzling, add boiled Chana dal with spices mix, chopped dhaniya leaves, Ginger & mix them properly & cook them for 4-5 minutes.
- After 4-5 minutes, turn off the gas & let the stuffing cool down properly.
- Now after 1 hour, add 1 Teaspoon Salt in aloo mixture & mix it properly.
- Now take some aloo mixture & press it from between, then put some stuffing in it & close the Tikki.
- Now give it a shape of Tikki with the help of cookie cutter or a katori.
- Do the same process to all mixture & stuffing.
- Now take a kadhai, add 3/4 oil in it & keep the gas on medium flame.
- Don’t deep fry Tikki, shallow fry it only.
- When oil gets heated up, add Tikki in it & fry them side by side till they are golden brown in colour.
- Don’t turn them immediately as Tikki may break.
- When they turn into golden brown in colour, take them out in a plate sprinkle some Garam Masala on top of it with some dahi, Hari chutney & Imli Chutney.
- Your Crispy Punjabi Aloo Tikki is ready to be served.
See to it that you integrate these superfoods into your diet. To start with, beans are excellent, and berries, particularly blueberries. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole cereals are a couple of other essentials. Furthermore, you should have yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. If you eat these superfoods, you will never have to worry about your weight again. Following a green living meal plan will provide you with exactly what you need to become healthy and fit. You will see that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fight against disease. Prepare for an awesome future by changing your eating habits today.
Let me show you how to cook Punjabi/Pakistani Style Aloo Tikki. An Aloo Tikki recipe that is crispy, crusty and so good. In Hindi language, aloo are potatoes and tikki are patties. So these are potato patties made the The aloo tikki made in the streets carts of North India are usually stuffed with a spiced filling of peas and paneer or chana dal and served with chana. Aloo tikki recipe - These crisp delicious aloo tikki can be served as a snack with some mint chutney and masala chai. You can also serve with chaat topping. Aloo is the Hindi name for potatoes and tikki is a patty. So aloo tikki literally translates to potato patties. These Indian style potato patties are. Crispy Aloo Tikki is a popular street food chaat that can be made in a variety of ways. Any way you prepare these tikkis, they are sure to turn out great! They taste especially delicious with cilantro chutney or tamarind chutney. One of my favorite toppings is spiced chola (this recipe for crispy aloo. Super crispy Aloo Tikki stuffed with a spicy paneer filling. These deep fried spicy potato patties are extremely popular in India and often enjoyed with dollops of yogurt & chutney! This recipe makes the crispiest aloo tikki! Over the weekend, I often try to cook something delicious at home. Learn how to make this delish crispy Aloo ki Tikki in a snap with an easy step by step tutorial video. Spread arrowroot flour on a flat plate and dredge tikkis in the flour to coat liberally. Place a heavy frying pan on medium heat with just enough oil to shallow fry the tikkis.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food crispy punjabi aloo tikki recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!