Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, punjabi aloo paratha🥔🥔. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Aloo Paratha Recipe with step by step photos. This delicious Punjabi aloo paratha is one of the most loved breakfast at my place.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have punjabi aloo paratha🥔🥔 using 18 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Punjabi Aloo paratha🥔🥔:
- Get For Dough:
- Take 500 gms whole wheat flour
- Make ready 2 teaspoon salt
- Prepare as required Water
- Take For aloo masala:
- Get 400 gms potatoes
- Get 1 medium size onion, finely chopped
- Get 1 green chilli, finely chopped
- Make ready 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Get 2 teaspoons coriander powder
- Take 1and 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder
- Take as required Salt
- Get 1 teaspoon amchoor powder
- Make ready 1 teaspoon garam masala
- Take 1/2 teaspoon saunf
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon jeera
- Prepare as required Ghee for roasting
- Make ready As required Malai for serving
Instructions to make Punjabi Aloo paratha🥔🥔:
- For dough: In a bowl take 500 gms of whole wheat flour. Make a well in the center. Add 2 teaspoon salt and some water as required.
- Bring the mixture together and knead into a smooth soft dough for 8 to 10 minutes. Add more water if required while kneading. Cover and keep the dough aside for 20 to 30 minutes.
- For aloo masala:First boil 400 gm of potatoes in a pressure cooker.Add enough water in pressure cooker just about covering the potatoes.
- Peel & chop the boiled warm potatoes.
- Now add finely chopped onion and green chilli to the mashed potatoes.
- Now add 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder,2 teaspoon of coriander powder,1 and 1/2 teaspoon of red chilli powder,1 teaspoon of garam masala,1 teaspoon of amchoor powder, 1/2 teaspoon of jeera, 1/2 teaspoon of saunf and salt as required.
- With a spoon, mix the spice powders and green chilies with the mashed potatoes very well. Check the taste and add more salt or red chilli powder or dry mango powder if required.
- Pinch 1 small ball from the dough. Flatten them and dust with whole wheat flour. Now with a rolling pin, roll them into about 4 to 5 inches diameter rounds.On the rolled dough circle, place the potato stuffing in the center and keep about 1 inch empty space from the sides.
- Now roll the ball and keep pressing the stuffed aloo masala inside so that it doesn't come out and finally seal it from the above. Now start rolling the aloo paratha.
- On a hot tawa (skillet or griddle) place the rolled paratha.
- Spread some ghee on the partly cooked part.Flip again and you will see nice golden blisters on the second side.A well made and well-roasted aloo paratha will puff up.
- Serve with some malai on the top of the paratha along with mango pickle or some fresh curd (yoghurt).
These sorts of changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you currently consume plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. All in all, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
Aloo paratha in hindi, Restaurant Style Aloo Stuffed Masala Paratha, Aloo Parantha, aloo paratha dhaba style, aloo paratha kaise banaye ,Punjabi Aloo. Aloo Paratha Recipe with step by step photos. Aloo Paratha is a unleavened whole wheat flat bread stuffed with a spiced potato stuffing. This delicious Punjabi aloo paratha is one of the most loved breakfast at my place. One of the first recipes I learnt from my Punjabi mother-in-law and I have been. Aloo paratha is a dish wish a universal appeal! North Indians like to have Punjabi Aloo Paratha any time of the day, for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Frying the paratha in gheeadds more flavour. However, if you are calorie conscious, regular oil can also be used. Aloo Paratha also called as Punjabi Aloo Paratha. Aloo Paratha is one of the most popular breakfast dishes throughout western, central and northern regions of India as well as in Pakistan. Aloo paratha is a traditional punjabi cuisine commonly eaten for breakfasts and they are usually in the form of pancakes made using whole wheat flour. These are stuffed parathas but paratha can be made plain without any veggies… Parathas have layers to them and they can be eaten with vegetable. Aloo paratha is a popular Indian breakfast flatbread stuffed with spicy potatoes. Learn to make Aloo Paratha and Tandoori Aloo Paratha with a video tutorial. Punjabi Aloo Paratha is very famous North Indian Style stuffed flatbread. This so addictive and appealing paratha has a spiced potato filling. Aloo Paratha (lit. "potato paratha") is a bread dish originating from the Indian subcontinent. It is a breakfast dish originated from the Punjab region. The recipe is one of the most popular breakfast dishes throughout the western.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food punjabi aloo paratha🥔🥔 recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!