Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, roasted aubergine. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious. This Roasted Aubergine recipe has to be one of the best ways to serve aubergine and is inspired by an Ottolenghi recipe I came across recently. We've included curries, pastas and salads - many of which are good for you, too - for easy midweek meals.
Roasted aubergine is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Roasted aubergine is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have roasted aubergine using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted aubergine:
- Prepare 1 large aubergine
- Prepare 1 1/2 stick butter/ghee three quarters of a cup
- Get 1/4 tsp salt (more if needed)
- Take 1/4 tsp granulated garlic powder
- Make ready 1 tsp turmeric
- Make ready 1/2 cup chunky grated onion
- Take 1 tsp paprika
- Make ready 1/4 cup olive oil, extra virgin
- Get 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Take 1 3/4 cup extra sharpe cheddar cheese
Instructions to make Roasted aubergine:
- Preheat oven to 400° Fahrenheit.
- Puncture the aubergine all over. If you have a gas stove turn a burner on. Put the aubergine on the open flame charring the outside a bit, you can use the grill if you want.
- After charring add olive oil to the entire outside of aubergine. Wrap loosely with aluminum foil. Put into an oven safe dish. Put into oven, roast till it deflates.
- While the aubergine is roasting add to a pan onions, butter, garlic, turmeric, paprika, salt, and pepper. Saute for 7 minutes
- Cut the stem off. Split the aubergine in half cut the aubergine as shown in the picture. Scoop out the meat discard the skin.
- Then add the aubergine to the rest of the ingredients. Mash and cook, for 5 minutes. Add cheese put back in oven till cheese melts. Let sit 7 minutes, stir and serve hope you enjoy!
These types of changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you currently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time. As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
Try our best roasted aubergine recipes for a filling main. We've included curries, pastas and salads - many of which are good for you, too - for easy midweek meals. Cut the stalks off the aubergines, then cut each aubergine in half lengthways and then into wedges. This Roasted Aubergine recipe has to be one of the best ways to serve aubergine and is inspired by an Ottolenghi recipe I came across recently. I am buying less and less recipe books as it feels that the. From fritters to chocolate cake, this is the ultimate cookbook for aubergine lovers. Toss the aubergines in a bowl with the olive oil and a little salt. Roasted aubergine with fried onion and chopped lemon (V). Cook's note: Puree the leftover aubergine in a food processor and serve as a dip with vegetables, pita bread or crackers. These easy Roasted Aubergine and Courgettes are sprinkled with sumac and tossed with fresh herbs and a squeeze of lemon before serving. Not only is this Roasted Aubergine and Red Lentil Dhal healthy and easy to make - it's also family friendly too. Drizzle the yoghurt over the aubergines, followed by the pomegranate molasses. roasted aubergine wedges with hummus. Since hummus is of Middle-Eastern origin and meaning 'chickpea' in Arabic, a natural accompaniment is an aubergine. A quick and easy Roasted Aubergine, Harissa & Chickpea Stew recipe, from our authentic Moroccan cuisine collection. Find brilliant recipe ideas and cooking tips at Gousto. Make our easy vegetarian dish for roasted aubergine with Middle Eastern za'atar spice and Puy lentil salad. Add remaining roasted vegetables and thyme to same saucepan. Learn how to make Soy-roasted aubergines with fragrant rice and get the Smartpoints of the recipes. How to make roasted aubergine soup. All you have to do is slice the aubergine in half length-ways, add the whole peppers to oven tray, peel and chop onion into quarters, peel garlic cloves and chop.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food roasted aubergine recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!