Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, butter chicken/dhaba style. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Butter chicken/dhaba style is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Butter chicken/dhaba style is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
It is probably one of the most famous Chicken Dish in India. Once the oil is hot add chicken pieces one by one.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook butter chicken/dhaba style using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Butter chicken/dhaba style:
- Prepare 1/2 kg chicken
- Prepare 2 onion paste
- Make ready 4 tomatoes paste
- Get 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste /merenate
- Prepare 1 tbs dry fenugreek leaves
- Get leaves Some coriander
- Prepare 6 tbs oil
- Take 15 cashwnut
- Take 1/2 tsp amchor powder
- Make ready 1 tbsp coriander powder
- Take 1 tsp red chili powder
- Get 1 tsp Kashmiri red chili powder /merenate
- Make ready leaves Some coriander
- Take to taste Salt
- Get as per taste Some butter
- Take 4 tbs cream / houlf garnish
- Make ready 4 tbsp curd
- Get 1/2 lemon juice
- Get 1/2 tsp grind garam masala
- Get 1 tbsp tomato sauce
Instructions to make Butter chicken/dhaba style:
- Marinate chicken salt red chili powder lemon juice and curd mix well and keep aside 1hou - after take a pan add 2 tbsp oil add chicken pieces and cook well and keep aside
- Take a mixer jar and onion and cashew nut ginger garlic paste grind make a fine paste/ take a pan add oil add this onion paste and stir fry well add tomatoes paste stir fry and add salt red chili powder coriander powder stir fry well and add dry fenugreek leaves stir add 2 tbsp cream mix well and stir cook add chicken pieces stir add tomato sauce stir and add grind garam masala and coriander leaves and keep in slow Flame 5 minutes after 5 minutes flam off
- Serve with garnish cream fenugreek leaves and green chili and butter and serve with garlic naan
- Enjoy with your family take care eat well see you again with next recipe bye
These types of changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already feel that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. As you can see, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food butter chicken/dhaba style recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!