Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, motton peas keema. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Try this recipe and let us know how it turned out in the comments below. Mutton Matar Keema Recipe -Minced Mutton With Green Peas Matar Keema.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook motton peas keema using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Motton peas keema:
- Get 1/2 kg motton keema
- Take 1 cup peas
- Take 3/4 tbsp salt
- Prepare 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Take 1 tsp zeera
- Make ready 1 tsp crush Coriander
- Get 2 green chilli and Coriander
- Prepare 1 tsp ginger julienne
- Get 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Prepare 2 tomato cubes
- Get 1 large onion slice
- Make ready 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- Prepare 1 tsp lemon juice (optional)
- Make ready Green/ red chilli, green Coriander and ginger julienne for garnishing
- Make ready 1 tbsp desi ghee
- Take 1/2 cup oil
Steps to make Motton peas keema:
- Wash and clean the motton keema and set aside.
- Now heat the pan add oil and onion slices fry it then add ginger garlic paste then add motton keema stir it well.
- Next add all the spices and mix the motton keema until it's colour changes than add lit bit water and cook it well.
- When the colour becomes change then add green peas and stir it then add 1 glass of water you can add jinger julienne, green chilli and Coriander and cook it until it becomes tender completely, then add desi ghee.
- A yummy motton peas keema is ready to serve, eat with naan and roti.
- Don’t forget garnish with lemon juice, green chilli and Coriander,enjoy it.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you presently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. As you can see, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
Try this easy Mutton keema Gravy that you would want to make again and again. Try this recipe and let us know how it turned out in the comments below. How to make Keema matar recipe,Mutton keema with Green peas. Mutton Matar Keema Recipe -Minced Mutton With Green Peas Matar Keema. Keema Matar/Motor aka minced mutton gravy with peas is a very popular Mughlai preparation in which minced meat is cooked with green peas. In India mostly we refer minced mutton as keema. Easy Keema Recipe: Step by Step Keema Recipe, Tips to make Keema at home, Keema Ingredients, Keema Recipe video & more at Times Food. How to make Mutton Keema: Heat oil in a kadai or pan and toss the onions in to it. Keema, a curried ground meat dish with peas, is a flavorful dish that Have you ever had keema before? It kinda reminds me of Indian spaghetti sauce, only with less tomatoes and way more flavor. Mutton Keema recipe, with a simple and easy to follow directions, this will be your go to Mutton keema is nothing but lamb mince. The boneless meat of the sheep is finely chopped to make a mince. Mutton kheema is the most simpletest meal that you can prepare at your home for a Mutton Keema is a very popular dish in North India and is loved and cherished by all the non. See more ideas about Mutton recipes, Indian food Bengali Keema Curry a.k.a Mutton Mincemeat Curry with Potato Chunks. Mutton Keema Recipe is a gravy curry recipe made with minced meat or it is usually called as mutton kheema. Mutton Keema Curry Recipe, How To Make Mutton Keema Curry Recipe. Vind stockafbeeldingen in HD voor Keema Matar Minced Mutton Gravy Peas en miljoenen andere rechtenvrije stockfoto's, illustraties en vectoren in de Shutterstock-collectie. Keema recipe - KFoods brings famous Pakistan mutton and beef keema recipes, qeema dishes and Keema recipes are cooked very eagerly in Pakistan and India. Find tawa keema, beef keema recipe. Keema matar (English: "pea and minced meat") is a dish from the Indian subcontinent associated with the Mughals. "Keema matar" was popularly eaten in the courts of Mughal India.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food motton peas keema recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!