Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, light parsnip & apple soup 🥣. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Light Parsnip & Apple Soup 🥣 is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Light Parsnip & Apple Soup 🥣 is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook light parsnip & apple soup 🥣 using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Light Parsnip & Apple Soup 🥣:
- Prepare 3 large parsnips, peeled and diced
- Take 3 stalks celery, sliced
- Get 1 eating apple, peeled cored and diced
- Make ready 750 mls chicken stock
- Take Salt and pepper
- Prepare 1-3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
Instructions to make Light Parsnip & Apple Soup 🥣:
- Gently fry the celery in a tbsp of olive oil. After 5 minutes or so you can add a small amount of stock and turn the heat up a bit to help soften the celery slices (I often do this if I’m in a bit of a rush).
- Add in your diced veg and then your stock, simmer for 30 minutes with the lid on.
- When the veg is tender, blend until smooth. Now taste the soup and season with salt and pepper and as much lemon juice as you like the taste of. I added about 2 tbsp so the soup had a bit of a zing but wasn’t overwhelming.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can also be healthy for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It might be that you already believe that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food light parsnip & apple soup 🥣 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!