Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chana daal gosht. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
If you like the video please like,share and subscribe my youtube channel. Chana daal gosht recipe, homemade daal recipes, how to make the perfect chana daal at home, spicy and thick restaurant style daal recipes.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook chana daal gosht using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chana daal gosht:
- Get 1 cup chana daal
- Make ready 1/2 kg beef
- Make ready 1/2 cup oil
- Prepare 3 tamater slice kiye hue
- Make ready 1 medium piyaz slice kiya hua
- Take Lehsan adrak ka paste
- Make ready Namak
- Get 1 tsp lal mirch powder
- Make ready 1 tsp dhania powder
- Prepare 1 tsp haldi powder
- Take 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- Make ready 1/2 cup dahi
- Take Sabz mirchen
- Take Kasuri methi
- Prepare Sabz dhania
Steps to make Chana daal gosht:
- Chane ki daal ko 30 mins bhigone ke baad 1/2 tsp haldi powder shamil kar ke ubaal lein aur uski yakhni ko rakh lein, isi se shorba bnega.
- Ek pressure cooker pot ko high flame par rakhen aur usmen beef, piyaz, namak, lal mirch powder, dhania powder, 1/2 tsp haldi powder aur 2 glasses pani shamil karein aur ek wristle ke baad 15 mins tak pressure cook karein.
- 15 minutes ke baad flame off krden aur pressure release hone ke baad pressure cooker open karein, medium flame on karein aur pani khushk krne ke baad oil shamil karein aur gosht ko 5 mins bhoon lein.
- 5 mins ke baad tamater shamil karein aur soft hone tak pkaen.
- Ab 1/2 cup dahi shamil karein aur pani khushk hone tak pkaen.
- Sabz dhania, kasuri methi aur garam masala powder shamil karein aur mix krlen.
- Oil separate hone ke baad ubaali hui chane ki daal aur uski yakhni shamil karein aur high flame par ek ubaal ane ke baad flame off krden aur sabz dhania shamil krne ke baad dish out krlen.
Make sure you integrate these superfoods into your diet every day. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole cereals are a couple of other foods to include. In addition, you need to include yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. When you eat these superfoods on a regular basis, you should not have to worry about any problems with gaining weight. Adopting a green living eating plan will offer you exactly what you need to be healthy. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body can become disease free. You can look forward to a healthy future by altering your food choices right now.
Make Chana Daal Gosht / Daal Gosht with this recipe and enjoy. If you like the video please like,share and subscribe my youtube channel. For more easy and yummy recipes. Chana daal gosht recipe, homemade daal recipes, how to make the perfect chana daal at home, spicy and thick restaurant style daal recipes. A popular Pakistani dish, Chana Daal Gosht combines dal with meat into one flavorful dish. Enjoy making this delicious dish with Des'ty! The dal gosht is so tasty that it goes well with rice or rotis. This recipe is made using This recipe requires soaking of chana dal/bengal gram before the recipe is made. Chana Dal or chana dal fry recipe is a delicious recipe of spiced dal curry that I make Chana dal comes from black chickpeas (kala chana). They are split and the outer husk is. Chana Daal Gosht is a Mutton Gosht And Beef Gosht, and listed in the Mutton Gosht and Beef Gosht. Other Urdu cooking recipes and video cooking recipes are also available online. Chanay Ki Daal Gosht is very famous in desi people. Chanay ki daal gosht is prepared by roasting onions, tomatoes ginger garlic paste, spices, oil, meat and pre-soaked lentils and cooking for some. Wash half cup chana dal well a few times. Serve the comforting Daal Gosht along with Tawa Paratha. Daal Gosht is a delicious, comfort dish prepared out of lamb or mutton that is cooked to a soupy consistency by. Learn to cook Channay ki Daal Gosht Recipe by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show. Check out the Channay ki Daal Gosht Recipe in Urdu. Dal gosht is so easy to make in an Instant Pot - you just put everything in an electric pressure cooker and an hour or so later, you've got a comforting and delicious meal.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chana daal gosht recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!