Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, aloo gosht gravy. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook aloo gosht gravy using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Aloo Gosht Gravy:
- Take 1/2 kg Mutton
- Get 3 potatoes (peeled and cut into pieces of 1 to 2 inches)
- Get 3 medium Onions(sliced)
- Make ready 8 cloves garlic
- Get 1 inch piece ginger
- Get 1 Cup yoghurt
- Take 4 green chillies
- Get 1/2 lemon juice
- Prepare 1 tsp salt (as per taste)
- Make ready 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Take 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Make ready 1 tbspn roasted crushed coriander
- Prepare 1 tsp roasted crushed Cumin
- Prepare 1 pinch black seeds
- Make ready 1 tsp dry fenugreek
- Make ready 1 bay leaf
- Prepare 1 tbspn whole spices
- Make ready 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- Make ready 1/2 cup Oil
- Get Water as required
Steps to make Aloo Gosht Gravy:
- In a cooker add onions, mutton, garlic cloves,salt,red chilli powder, turmeric powder, black pepper powder, black seeds, crushed coriander, crushed Cumin, Bay leaf, whole spices and 3 glass water.
- Cover it and cook until mutton is cooked.
- When meat is almost done add half cup oil and 1 cup yoghurt and cook well till the oil comes up.
- Add potatoes,and water as required, cook till the potatoes are cooked and your required gravy is left.
- Add green chillies,lemon juice and dry fenugreek and cook throughout on low heat.
- Garnish with green chillies and sprinkle garam masala powder..
- Serve with naan/roti/boiled rice.
These changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. Even though you may already eat lots of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food aloo gosht gravy recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!