Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, veg pulao. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Veg Pulao is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Veg Pulao is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have veg pulao using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Veg Pulao:
- Prepare 2 cup rice
- Make ready 1 onion
- Get 1 tomato
- Prepare 2 potatoes
- Take to taste Salt and black pepper Powder
- Make ready 2 green chilli
- Take 1 tsp ginger and garlic paste
- Get 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Make ready 1 tsp cumin seeds/ jeera
- Prepare 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp garam masala
- Get 1/2 tsp Amchoor( dry mango) powder
- Take 1 cup mix Veggies (potato,carrot,beans,peas,mushroom,capsicum)
- Get 2 tsp lemon juice
Instructions to make Veg Pulao:
- Firstly wash rice thrice and strain all water..
- Now cut all the veggies..
- Take a cooker,add oil or ghee,,add jeera,then add all the veggies,,and saute for 2 min…add haldi,salt,peppers,garam masala,dhaniya powder,kashmiri lal mirch for colour,,amchoor powder,..and mix well..
- Add rice and 4 cups of water and add lemon juice…now cover the lid and cook uptil 2 whistles.. now enjoy with raita or achar
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be beneficial for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. Even though you may already consume a lot of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food veg pulao recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!