Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, potato peas pattiz. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Potato & Green Peas Patties / Aloo Mutter Tikki is one of the famous Indian street food or Chaat recipe. Adjust the spices according to taste.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have potato peas pattiz using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Potato peas pattiz:
- Get 1-1/2 refind flour
- Take 1/2 tsp salt
- Make ready 1-1/2 tbsp oil
- Make ready 1/4 cup ghee or butter
- Get For stuffing
- Get 2 big potatoes boiled
- Take 1/4 peas
- Take 1 green chilli
- Take 1 tsp ginger chopped
- Prepare 1 tbsp oil
- Take 1/2 tsp cumin seed
- Prepare 1/2 tsp fennel seeds
- Take 1/2 tsp coriander seeds
- Make ready As required salt
- Get 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- Take 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- Take 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder(optinal)
- Make ready 1/4 tsp garam masala
- Make ready 1/4 tsp dry mango powder
- Make ready 1/4 tsp roasted cumin powder
Instructions to make Potato peas pattiz:
- First prepare a semi soft dough mixing with maida,salt or oil.cover it and let for 15-20 minutes
- Now take ghee or butter on the room temperature and whisk it well with a beater.
- Now knead the dough and roll it in long shape and apply ghee on it with a brush, then bring the corners of both the sides in the center and fold it again by adding ghee. Keep it covered in the refrigerator for 15 minutes. Do this process twice.
- Now put a pan or kadhai on medium flame.Heat oil in a pan, then add cumin, fennel and whole coriander, then add chopped green chilli and ginger. Add spices,then add potatoes and peas and mix well.add salt or garam masala. Let it cool
- Now roll the dough with a light hand so that it's layer does not spoil, roll it in a rectangle. Then finely remove the edges. Now take 6 parts of it. Now put potato masala on each side and fold it.
- Preheat oven for 5 minutes. Now Grease a baking tray keep pattice. Set on 200°or more and bake 20-25 minutes.
You have to have a number of superfoods in your diet each day. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole food grains are a couple of other essentials. In addition, you may want to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will help solve your problems with gaining weight. Green living equips you with a healthy eating plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. You will discover that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fight against disease. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits today.
Learn how to make Ragda Patties - White Peas Curry With Potato Patties - Indian Fast Food Recipe By Ruchi Bharani Chef Ruchi Bharani makes Ragda Patties a. Adjust the spices according to taste. Please feel free to 'share', 'subscribe', like' and 'comment'.😊 Thank you. Potato & Green Peas Patties / Aloo Mutter Tikki is one of the famous Indian street food or Chaat recipe. In this recipe Potato Patties stuffed with Green. How to make Peas Potato Pattice in Tomato Gravy?-Green peas stuffed potato pattice, topped with tomato gravy, cream and cheese and baked. Recipe for Chettinad style Urulai pattani roast. Spicy side dish for variety rice or chapatti / roti. Heat some water and soak dry red chilies and cashews in the. As I was sitting there watching the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, I was madly dipping these potato patties into yogurt and just inhaling them without coming up for air. They are just so darn good. Spicy side dish for variety rice or chapatti / roti. This potato and pea curry is possibly the most common vegetable curry in India. DIRECTIONS Add the boiled peas and potatoes. To save time, I steamed the potatoes, peas and carrots in the microwave while I prepared the. Peel potatoes and cut larger potatoes in half. Skins can be left on, if desired. Place in a saucepan, cover with water, and bring to a boil. Aloo Matar, an Indian curry featuring a mixture of potatoes and peas, is comforting, filling, and vegetarian. The recipe calls for whole spices, dry roasted in a skillet, then cooked in oil.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food potato peas pattiz recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!