Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, assorted nankhatai platter. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Assorted Nankhatai Platter is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Assorted Nankhatai Platter is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have assorted nankhatai platter using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Assorted Nankhatai Platter:
- Make ready 2 cups plain flour
- Take 1/2 cup semolina
- Make ready 1/2 cup Gram flour
- Prepare 1 cup clarified butter (Ghee)
- Prepare 1 cup caster sugar
- Get 2 tbsp Cardamon powder
- Take 1 tbsp chopped pista
- Take 1/4 tsp green food colour
- Make ready 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- Prepare 1/4 tsp vanilla essence
- Prepare 1 tbsp white chocolate chips
- Prepare 1/2 tsp saffron strings
- Take 1/4 tsp yellow Food colour
- Take 2 tbsp crushed rose petals
- Get 2 tbsp chopped almonds
- Take 1/4 tsp rose essence
- Prepare 1/4 tsp pink food colour
Instructions to make Assorted Nankhatai Platter:
- To make assorted nankhatais first of we shall make a commone base for nankhatai.
- In a mixing bowl add Clarified butter and seive in to it caster sugar. Beat them well till you achieve light and fluffy consistence. Furthermore add into it seived Plain flour and gram flour and finally semolina. Mix them all well till you achieve dough soft like consistence. If needed you can add in more 1 to 2 tbsp of ghee.
- We will bake nankhatai on lined butter paper on baking tray in oven at 180°c for 15 to 20 minutes or in a large kadhai or pot layered with salt and a stand to increase height of baking tray and bake for 25 to 30 minutes at low to medium flame. Now we should add in flavours to nankhatai for that we need to divide dough into five equal portions.
- Firstly we want to make plain cardamon flavour so for that in portion of dough add 1 tbsp of cardamon powder and mix them well. Out of this dough make cardamon nankhatais scooping 1 tbsp of mixture and bake as specified above.
- Now for pistachio flavour in second portion of dough add chopped pistachio, 1/2 tsp of cardamon powder and green food colour. Mix them all well and shape pistachio nankhatais to bake as specified above.
- For chocolate flavour in Third portion of dough add cocoa powder, vanilla essence and chocolate chips and mix well. Shape chocolate nankhatakis and bake them as specified above.
- For saffron flavour in fourth portion of dough add saffron strings infusing it in 2tsp milk and yellow food colour and mix them well. You can even add cashews here. Shape the saffron nankhatais and bake them as specified above.
- Lastly for Rose flavour nankhati we shall add crushed Roses, chopped almonds and rose essence and give it good mix. Shape Rose almond nankhatais and bake as specified above.
See to it that you incorporate these superfoods into your diet. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole grains, and oats, together with an assortment of nuts, mainly walnuts. Furthermore, you have to eat yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will help solve your weight gain problems. Following a green living eating plan will provide you with just what you need to become healthy and fit. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body can potentially ward off diseases. Prepare for a great future by making positive changes to your eating habits right now.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food assorted nankhatai platter recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!