Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, rose pudding without gelatin / agar agar. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook rose pudding without gelatin / agar agar using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Rose Pudding Without Gelatin / Agar Agar:
- Prepare First Layer
- Take Milk
- Take sugar
- Get milk (room temperature)
- Take corn flour
- Take milk powder (or use fresh cream 1/4cup)
- Take Second Layer
- Take water
- Take corn flour
- Get rose syrup with petals
- Take Some pistachio (sliced) for Garnishing
Steps to make Rose Pudding Without Gelatin / Agar Agar:
- For First layer: Take a pan add 1 cup of milk on low flame add sugar mix and get a boil.
- In another bowl add room temperature milk, corn flour and milk powder. Mix it well no lumps.
- Add this mixture to the boiling milk. Mix it with in 2 second of boil the milk will become thick. Get it cool and pour into the serving glasses. Put it into the refrigerator to get it set. For 1 hr.
- For Second Layer: Take a pan add water and corn flour. Mix it in water. Now put the pan on low flame. Stir continuously.
- Will get transparent thick mix. Now add rose syrup. Mix it and put again on low flame with in a second or two it will become thicken.
- Get it on room temperature. Take out the first layered set glass from refrigerator. Pour the rose mixture on it. Put it into the refrigerator to get set.
- While serving garnish with sliced pistachio. And enjoy chilled delicious Rose Pudding.
See to it that you add these superfoods into your daily eating routine. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Include whole grains and nuts. Be sure to consume proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. By eating these superfoods every day, you should not have to worry about any weight problems. Green living gives you a solid eating plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body is likely to become disease free. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits today.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food rose pudding without gelatin / agar agar recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!