Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, palak gosht ❤️. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious. Learn how to make this delicious Palak Gosht Recipe (Mutton Palak) step by step. Palak Gosht Spinach with Mutton or Goat Recipe in Urdu Hindi - RKK.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook palak gosht ❤️ using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Palak gosht ❤️:
- Make ready 1 kg Palak boiled
- Make ready 1/2 kg mutton
- Take 2 Piyaz
- Prepare Adrak
- Take Lehasn
- Make ready Oil as required
- Make ready 1 tbs Lal mirch powder
- Take 1 tsp Haldi
- Prepare Namak as required
- Take 1 tbs Dania powder
- Take 1/4 cup Dhood
- Take Pani as required
Instructions to make Palak gosht ❤️:
- Phly palak ko cut kar ke boiled Kar lain.
- Ab gosht ko pot main dal dain or as required Pani dal dain or sath namak, Lal mirch, haldi,or lehasn dal ke "1-2" boiled any ke bad cover Kar ke Halki anch pe rakh dain 1 ganty ke ley ke gosht ghal jai.
- Ab "1"ganty bad gosht Thora ghal Jai to anch tez Kar ke pani hushk Kar lain phir oil dal ke achi tarhan se bun lain piyaz or lehasn achi tarhan se mix ho jain. Sath Hi Dania powder dal dain or mix Karin. "15" minutes ke ley bun lain.
- "15" minutes ke bad Thora Thora dhood dal ke bunty Jain achi tarhan se.
- Phir se oil algh ho jai to boiled palak dhak ke mix Karin phir Thora sa Pani dal ke bun lain. "2" minutes ke ley.
- Ab as required Pani dal ke mix Karin or cover Kar ke Halki anch pe rakh dain "15" minutes ke ley oil alagh ho Jai to chula band kar dain.
- Phir serving plate main dal ke Serve Karin palak ready to eat enjoy with roti & chawal
You must have several superfoods in your diet each day. Why not eat some beans or blueberries? Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole food grains are some other superfoods to add. Furthermore, you need to eat yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. By eating these superfoods every day, you should get rid of any weight gain problems. Green living provides you with a great diet plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body is likely to become disease free. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits right now.
How To Make Perfect Palak Gosht At Home. Palak Gosht Spinach with Mutton or Goat Recipe in Urdu Hindi - RKK. Palak Gosht : A very tempting and delicious Palak Gosht recipe. Learn how to make this delicious Palak Gosht Recipe (Mutton Palak) step by step. How To Make Perfect Palak Gosht At Home. Traditional Food By Maria Palak Gosht Recipe I PERFECT DEGI PALAK GOSHT Banane ka Sahi Tarika Shadion WALI Palak Gosht. Palak Gosht Recipe, How To Make Palak Gosht Recipe. Palak gosht is a Punjabi cuisine, Palak Gosht means Spinach Mutton, is a delicious blending of tender succulent pieces of mutton cooked in. Palak gosht is a hyderabadi special curry made by mixing mutton or meat with palak leaves and cooking them together with some methi leaves and coriander leaves. Home » Recipes » Palak Gosht. How to make Palak Gosht -. Mutton cooked with spinach and other masalas. Learn to cook Palak Gosht Dhaba StyleRecipe by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show. Check out the Palak Gosht Dhaba Style Recipe in Urdu. A very tempting and delicious Palak Gosht Recipe. Wonderful in taste and perfect Lunch/Dinner recipe. Palak gosht is a very popular recipe. Learn how to make/prepare palak gosht by following this easy recipe. Palak Gosht is a delectable north Indian recipe which is made with mutton and spinach along with a melange of Indian spices and curd. This is a must try dish for ones who are looking for something.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food palak gosht ❤️ recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!