Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, baked paneer matar samosa. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Baked Paneer Matar Samosa is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Baked Paneer Matar Samosa is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have baked paneer matar samosa using 39 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Paneer Matar Samosa:
- Prepare For the samosa dough:
- Take 1 cup atta
- Prepare 3 tbsp ghee
- Prepare 1/2 tsp carom seeds/ ajwain
- Make ready 1/2 tsp salt or as per taste
- Prepare As required Water to make the dough
- Prepare For the filling:
- Make ready 200 gmS paneer
- Get 1/2 cup boiled peas
- Take 1 1/2 tsp oil
- Make ready 1 tsp ginger finely chopped
- Prepare 1-2 green chilliES, finely chopped
- Take 1/2 tsp jeera/ cumin seeds
- Prepare 1 tsp sabot dhaniya/ whole coriander seeds
- Take 1 whole dry red chilli(broken in 2-3 pieces)
- Take 1 tsp salt or to taste
- Take 1/4 tsp amchoor (dry mango powder)
- Make ready 1-2 tbsp chopped green coriander
- Make ready 2 tbsp cashews chopped (optional)
- Take 1 tbsp raisins (washed) (optional)
- Take For the green chutney:
- Prepare 2 cups Green coriander:
- Take 1 Onion, roughly diced
- Prepare 1 Tomato, roughly chopped
- Prepare 5-6 cloves Garlic
- Prepare 3-4 Green chilies, (or to taste)
- Make ready 2 tbsp Curd
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Salt
- Get 1/2 tsp Bhuna jeera powder
- Take 1/4 tsp Black salt
- Make ready 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- Make ready As per taste Mithi chutney
- Get 2 tbsp Amchoor
- Take 1 cup Sugar
- Make ready 2 cups Water
- Get 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Salt
- Get 1/2 tsp Black salt
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Bhuna jeera powder
Steps to make Baked Paneer Matar Samosa:
- Sift flour in a bowl, add salt, ghee and carom seeds. Mix well. The dough should now hold well when pressed in the fist. If it doesn’t add some more ghee. Knead well adding 2-3 tbsp of water at a time and make firm dough. Knead well till smooth, cover and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- For the filling, Dry roast the jeera, sabut dhaniya and whole red chilli in a pan on medium heat for 1-2 minutes. Remove and crush roughly. - Heat a pan, add ginger and green chilli, after 30 seconds add the roughly crushed masalas and mix. Add the crumbled paneer, peas, salt and amchoor. Mix well and sauté for 4-5 minutes. Add coriander, cashews and raisins; mix well and keep aside.
- Now take the dough and pinch out small balls. Roll out into thin rounds, I keep the shape a little oblong to get a nice samosa shape. Cut each round in half. Brush some water on all the straight edges. Pick up the half circle and form a cone shape, overlapping the straight edges a little. Press the straight edges firmly to join and make a cone.
- Fill the samosa with about 1 ½ tbsp. of filling and bring the round edges together to seal the samosa.
- Brush some oil on the samosas, just a little. - Preheat the oven to 150 degree celcius and bake the samosas for about 20-22 minutes depending on your oven.
- For the green chutney: Grind together green coriander, onion, tomato, garlic, green chilies and curd. Take out in a bowl and add the salt, black salt, bhuna jeera powder and lemon juice. Check for seasonings and keep side.
- For the mithi chutney: In a heavy bottomed pan mix the sugar and amchoor powder. Now add the water. Mix everything nicely so that there are no lumps. Keep it on high flame and let it boil. Now add the other masalas except bhuna jeera powder and keep cooking on low flame for atleast 20-25 minutes till it turns a little thick. Add the bhuna jeera and cook for 2 more minutes. Remove from flame and cool. The chutney will become thick on cooling.
- Serve the hot and healthy baked samosas with green chutney and your favorite cup of tea.
Your daily diet must contain at least a few of these super foods. To start with, beans are great, and berries, particularly blueberries. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole grains are a couple of other superfoods to add. Also, you should have yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will get rid of your weight problems. Green living equips you with a healthy eating plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be better, and your body can be free of disease. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits today.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food baked paneer matar samosa recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!