Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, bikaneri mini samosa (baked and fried). One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bikaneri Mini Samosa (Baked and Fried) is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Bikaneri Mini Samosa (Baked and Fried) is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook bikaneri mini samosa (baked and fried) using 25 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Bikaneri Mini Samosa (Baked and Fried):
- Get 3/4 cup All Purpose Flour
- Take 3/4 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Salt
- Prepare 3 tbsp Oil
- Get as required Water
- Prepare For Stuffing-
- Get 3/4 cup Gram Flour
- Prepare 3 tbsp Moong Dal
- Make ready 3 tsp Coriander Seeds
- Prepare 2 tsp cumin seeds
- Make ready 2 tsp Fennel
- Take 2 cloves
- Take 1 Cardamom
- Make ready 4 Kashmiri Red Chilies
- Take 1 tsp Kasoori methi
- Take 1 tsp Black pepper
- Get 3 tsp Amchoor Powder
- Take 2 tsp Black Salt
- Prepare 3 tbsp Oil
- Get 7-8 Cashew nuts
- Make ready 1 pinch Hing
- Get 2 tsp Sugar
- Take 1/4 Salt
- Make ready 5-7 Raisin chopped
- Take as required Oil to deep fry
Steps to make Bikaneri Mini Samosa (Baked and Fried):
- Soak Moong dal in 1/2 cup of water in a bowl for about an hour.
- Take both the flours in a bowl and add all the ingredients for dough except water Mix well and when you get little crumbly texture add little water and make semi stiff dough.
- Cover the dough with damp muslin cloth and keep it aside for 30 minutes.
- In a mixer jar take coriander seeds,cumin seeds, fennel seeds, cardamom, cloves, kasuri methi, kashmiri lal mirch, black pepper, amchoor powder, black salt and half of the gram flour. Pulse all together for 2-3 times.
- Heat oil on a medium flame and roast cashew nuts on a medium flame.
- Add prepared spice mix along with rest half of the besan and roast on low flame for 2-3 minutes to remove rawness of gram flour.
- Add salt, sugar and raisins to it and stir again on low flame until sugar start getting mixing well.
- Add soaked and drained moong dal to it and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Dough in 30 equal parts. - Roll it in oblong shape. cut it from the center to make it half and roll a bit each again.
- Apply water on its one side and fold it from one side by making a cone like structure and seal other end with water.
- Stuff the filling as given in the picture.(Please check the pictures.) - stick the outer side too.
- Make sure the ends are pressed firmly & use the water to stick the ends. Otherwise while frying they might open.
- The filling should be appropriate and should not be seen from the slit or top pointed shape. - Fill all the stuffing and make samosa.
- Heat oil on a high flame and then deep fry the samosas on a - low flame till golden. It will take 12-15 minutes.
- Baking Samosas- Preheat oven at 200 deg C and place samosa on a baking tray and bake it for 20 minutes.
- After 10 minutes take out samosa and apply some oil on it and bake for another 10 minutes.
- And the both samosa are ready and they have a shelf life of 1 month.
- Enjoy thees samosa as an evening snack take it with you on any trip to munch for mini appetites.
You must include a few superfoods in your diet each day. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Add in whole food grains and nuts. See to it that you include proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will get rid of your problems with gaining weight. Adopting a green living eating plan will provide you with exactly what you need to be healthy. Your body will become disease free as your immune system improves. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits right now.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food bikaneri mini samosa (baked and fried) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!