Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, aloo ki poori with khatha meetha petha (kaddu). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious. Best Aloo Matar by Good days recipes with Shweta. Fried Khatta Meetha Kaddu -Halwai Style Kaddu Ki Sabzi-Sweet Sour Pumpkin Fry-Bhandare wala Petha.
Aloo ki poori with Khatha Meetha Petha (kaddu) is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Aloo ki poori with Khatha Meetha Petha (kaddu) is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have aloo ki poori with khatha meetha petha (kaddu) using 26 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Aloo ki poori with Khatha Meetha Petha (kaddu):
- Prepare For Khatta Mittha Petha (kaddu)
- Take 1/2 kg pumpkin/petha/kaddu
- Take 2-3 tbsp mustard oil
- Get 1/2 inch ginger chopped
- Prepare 1-2 green chilies chopped
- Prepare 1/4 tsp hing
- Make ready 2 tbsp chopped green coriander
- Get 1/2 tsp methi dana / fenugreek seeds
- Take 1/4 tsp haldi
- Prepare 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- Make ready 1 tsp dhaniya powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp jeera powder
- Take 1/2 tsp amchoor/ dry mango powder or more as per taste)
- Make ready 1 tsp salt
- Prepare 2 tsp sugar
- Make ready For Aloo pooris–
- Make ready 2 cups atta /whole wheat flour
- Prepare 2 potatoes boiled, peeled and grated
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp chopped green coriander
- Get 1/2 tsp salt
- Prepare 1/2 tsp lal mirch/red chilli powder (avoid if making for kids)
- Get 1 tsp dhaniya powder/ coriander
- Prepare 1/2 tsp ajwain/ carom seeds
- Get 1/2 tsp haldi/ turmeric
- Make ready as required Water for kneading a tight dough
- Make ready as required Oil to deep fry
Instructions to make Aloo ki poori with Khatha Meetha Petha (kaddu):
- Wash and peel the pumpkin and remove the seeds and soft pulp in the middle. Cut into small chunks. - Heat oil in a kadhai add methi dana and hing. After methi turns golden add haldi, dhaniya powder, jeera powder, chopped ginger, green chillies, and sauté for 30 seconds. Now add pumpkin, salt and red chilli powder.
- Stir continuously for 1-2 minutes to coat the pumpkin with all the spices. Cover and cook on medium flame for 10-12 minutes. Stir occasionally in between. If the vegetable is still firm and not cooked add around ¼ cup of water and mix well. Cover and cook for another 4-5 minutes. - Now uncover and mash the vegetable a little. Add amchoor, sugar and chopped green coriander. Mix well and cook for a minute. Khata meetha petha is ready. It tastes great with pooris, parathas and rotis.
- For the Pooris, In a big shallow dish/ parat add the atta/ wheat flour. Add the boiled potatoes, coriander leaves and all other spices. Combine well. Now using little water at a time make a tight dough. Cover the dough and leave it to rest for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a deep kadhai for deep frying. - Pinch out small portions of the dough, flatten and roll out using a little oil. - Deep fry each poori in hot oil, making them golden brown on both sides one by one. Serve hot with khata metha kaddu/petha. Do add some salad and pickle on the side.
Your daily diet must have at least several of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Add in whole cereals and nuts. Make sure you include proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. When you consume these superfoods on a regular basis, you should eliminate any weight problems. You will enjoy good health as you choose to eat the green living way. Your body will become disease free as your immune system improves. Prepare for a healthy future by modifying your eating habits now.
Very Special Purani Delhi Thali - Halwai style Poori ke saath Aloo Tamatar ki Sabji, Khatta Meetha Petha (Sitaphal), Mooli Ka Lachha aur Raita. खाने में समझौ. Fried Khatta Meetha Kaddu -Halwai Style Kaddu Ki Sabzi-Sweet Sour Pumpkin Fry-Bhandare wala Petha. Aloo Matar without Onion and Garlic with Tulsi * Best Aloo Matar by Good days recipes with Shweta. Bhandare wala Khatta Mitha Kaddu, Sitafal Sabzi, kashiphal sabzi, chappan kaddu recipe, Kaddu ki sabji for poori, Pumpkin Masala recipe, Khatta Meetha Kaddu, Recipes for khatta mitha kaddu. click http पूरी के साथ खानेवाली खट्टी मिठी कददू की चटपटी सब्जी - Sitafal Sabzi/Petha/Pumkin /kaddu ki Sabzi. In this Kaddu Ki Puri Recipe video I have show step by step process to make Kaddu Ki Puri (Pumpkin Poori). Kaddu Ki Puri (Kaddu Poori) is usually sweet but. Petha, also commonly know as kaddu, pumpkin, sitaphal is prepared during festivals, auspicious ceremonies and fasts specially navratri fasts. Pethe sabzi is best served with poori or parantha. Our today's recipe is khatta meetha petha, a perfect blend of sweet and sour tastes. Khatta meetha kaddu Recipe with step by step photos - this sweet sour pumpkin is one of the easiest sabzi recipe that is made with kaddu or pumpkin. In hindi Khatta means sour and Meetha mean sweet. The sourness coming from dry mango powder and the sweetness coming from sugar/jaggery as well as pumpkin. How To Make Kaddu ki Sabzi, khatta Meetha kaddu Bhandara wala. Wash and chop pumpkin (with the green peel )into medium size pieces. Kaddu Ki Sabzi is a sweet and savory Indian style pumpkin stir fry. Learn how to make bhandara style khatta meetha kaddu. The khatta meetha kaddu is quite a popular pumpkin recipe across North India. It is a sattvic style pumpkin sabzi mainly prepared for festive feats. Kaddu Ki Sabzi is one of the popular dishes prepared during Navratri fast, religious ceremony, festivals and weddings.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food aloo ki poori with khatha meetha petha (kaddu) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!