Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken broccoli rice alfredo bake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Broccoli Rice Alfredo Bake is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Chicken Broccoli Rice Alfredo Bake is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken broccoli rice alfredo bake using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Broccoli Rice Alfredo Bake:
- Prepare 5 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast
- Get 1 Lemon
- Get Fresh Thyme
- Make ready Fresh Sage
- Make ready Fresh Rosemary
- Make ready 1 teaspoon fresh diced garlic
- Get Stick butter
- Make ready Box Minute Rice
- Get 2 heads Fresh Broccoli
- Get 4 jars Alfredo Sauce
- Make ready 16 oz sliced, fresh mozzarella
- Get 2 cups shredded Italian blend cheese
- Take 1 cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- Make ready to taste Sea Salt, Fresh Ground Black Pepper, and Italian Rustico Seasoning
Steps to make Chicken Broccoli Rice Alfredo Bake:
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Place fresh herbs, stick of butter, fresh garlic, zest from lemon, juice from half of lemon, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, and 8-10 cups of water in stewing pot. Bring water to rolling boil.
- Once water is at rolling boil, add all 5 chicken breast to water. Allow to come back to boil, remove from heat, put on lid, set aside for 10-15 minutes.
- While chicken is cooking, make the entire box of white rice following instructions on box. Fluff rice well and add one jar of Alfredo sauce to keep rice moist while you are working on other steps.
- Chop fresh broccoli into bite size pieces and steam for roughly 5 minutes. You want it done but still slightly firm. Mix into rice mixture along with 70% of Italian Cheese blend and one more jar of Alfredo sauce.
- Remove the chicken from water mixture. Shred chicken. Add Shredded chicken to rice and broccoli mixture, also add in the last two jars of Alfredo Sauce.
- Once it’s well mixed, place rice mixture into large, deep casserole dish. Cover with remaining shredded Italian cheese. Open fresh mozzarella cheese and place slices accordingly on the top of the casserole. Cover lightly in Panko Breadcrumbs. Bake at 375 for 20 minutes. Broil top brown for 2 to 5 minutes depending on oven. Enjoy!
These changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can also be healthy for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. Although you may already eat a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time. Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken broccoli rice alfredo bake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!