Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, bhuna masala gosht. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have bhuna masala gosht using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Bhuna Masala Gosht:
- Take 1 kg Mutton
- Prepare 10 _12 Sabit Lal Mirch
- Get 8-10 Kali Mirch
- Get 2 Darchinni stick
- Make ready 4-5 Choti Illache
- Prepare 2 Bari Illache
- Prepare 1 tbsp Garlic paste
- Make ready 1 tbsp Ginger paste
- Make ready 1 tbsp Kacha papita paste
- Make ready 1 tbsp Salt
- Make ready 1 tsp Zeera
- Make ready 1 tsp Kali mirch powder
- Prepare 1 tsp Sabit Dhania
- Take 4-5 Harimirchain
Instructions to make Bhuna Masala Gosht:
- Muttin ko achi tarha saaf aur wash krlain.gosht thora sa charbi wala ho(ziada nahi)
- Handi main gosht ginger garlic paste kali mirch sabit lal mirch darchinni tezpat choti bari illachi zssra dhania sab aik sath daal dain.salt nahi dalna abhi.
- Pehly medium heat py gosht fry krain jab tak ky colour badal jye.phir cover krdain aur low flame py gosht ko cook hony dain. Pani oil nahi add krna.mutton ky apny juices nikly gain jiss main gosht gall jyega.
- Jab mutton soft hojye ga tu mutton ki charbi ka hi thora oil niklyga.issi oil main mutton ko masaly main bhoon lain.salt add krdain.
- Masala bhun jye tu harimirchain add krdain.upper sy kalimirch powder sprinkle krdain.mazedar bhuna masala gosht tayar hy. Naan ky sath nosh krain.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be healthy for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. It could be that you already believe that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. To sum up, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food bhuna masala gosht recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!