Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, besan mirchi. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Besan mirchi is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Besan mirchi is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Besan mirchi is a very tasty Rajasthani dish that is eaten with roti ,it can b preserved in fridge and can be consumed for two or more days. besan ki mirchi sabji is also a popular rajasthani cuisine side dish recipe and is mainly served with dal baati recipe. however in this recipe post i have used the combination of besan and groundnut powder. Let us check the recipe of bharwa mirchi.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have besan mirchi using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Besan mirchi:
- Get 1/2 cup besan/gram flour
- Get 2 Shimla mirchi(capsicum) Chopped
- Prepare 1/2 tsp saunf (fennel seeds)
- Make ready 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- Make ready 1 tsp Dhaniya(coriander) powder
- Make ready 1/4 tsp Hing/asafoetida
- Make ready 1 tsp amchoor ( dry mango)powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp jeera/cumin seeds
- Prepare 1/2 tsp garam masala
- Make ready 5 tsp oil
- Make ready to taste Salt
Steps to make Besan mirchi:
- Wash the Shimla mirchi and chopped and keep aside
- In a pan heat the oil put jeera and fennel seeds and hing FRI few seconds and add Shimla mirchi fry for 1 minute and add turmeric powder.
- Then add besan and FRI for 5 minutes in the low flame then add all dry ingredients and mix well and cook for 5 minutes and sprinkle the water and mix well fry for 1 minute more and off the flame…
- Besan Shimla mirch is ready…. So with hot chapati.It's store for two three days..
You have to have some superfoods in your diet daily. First off, beans are very good, and berries, particularly blueberries. Next, add some green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are a few other foods to include. See to it that you consume proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will help solve your weight problems. Adopting a green living meal plan will offer you exactly what you need for good health. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system gets healthier. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits right now.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food besan mirchi recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!