Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, jain moongdal whole wheat flour kachori. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have jain moongdal whole wheat flour kachori using 28 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Jain MoongDal Whole Wheat Flour Kachori:
- Get For filling
- Make ready ————-
- Take 1 bowl soaked and half crushed yellow Moong dal
- Make ready (soaked for about 1 hour and then removed from water and take a whisk in mixer)
- Take 1/2 bowl gram flour
- Make ready 4-5 tbsp oil
- Prepare 3 tsp Red Chili powder
- Prepare 4 tsp Coriander powder
- Make ready 1 tsp Garam masala
- Get 2 tsp Crushed fennel
- Get 1 tsp Crushed cumin
- Get 1 tsp Asafoetida/hing
- Make ready 1.5 tsp Black salt
- Make ready According to taste White salt
- Get 8-10 crushed Black paper
- Prepare 6-7 crushed Laung
- Make ready 1 tsp Kasuri methi
- Prepare 3-4 crushed Green chili
- Take 2 tsp amchoor powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp baking soda (tip of the recipe)
- Take For kachori dough
- Get ———————-
- Prepare 3 bowl whole wheat flour(you can take all purpose flour as well according to your choice)
- Get 2.5 tsp or according to taste Salt
- Prepare Hot Water as required for making dough
- Make ready 3/4 bowl Hot Oil
- Prepare 1 tsp carom seed
- Take Oil for frying
Steps to make Jain MoongDal Whole Wheat Flour Kachori:
- 1st we prepare dough for kachori.In a big bowl take Wheat flour, salt, hot oil,carom seeds and mix them well.Now add water gradually and make a soft dough.(li'l bit tight than chapati).If you are taking apf or maida instead of whole wheat flour than make a soft dough like chapati.Brush oil on it,cover it with a cloth or lid and put it aside for resting.
- Now we prepare filling for kachori.In a pan take oil and put it onlow flame of gas for heating.
- Add crushed cumin & fennel then add black paper,laung and green chili.After 1/2 min of cooking these add coriander powder, red chili powder, kasuri methi,black salt,garam masala,amchoor powder,salt as per taste and mix them well.Now add hing to the mixture.
- Now add gram flour to the mixture and cook it for 4-5min on low flame. (if u don't have gram flour then remove this step instead of it you can take somepart of soaked moong dal and grind it well and add this on place of gram flour).
- Now add soaked and crushed yellow moong dal to the mixture and cook it on low flame for about 4-5 mins (when dal mixture is dried).Now turn off the flame.
- Take out mixture in a plate for cooling down.Meanwhile we make balls from kachori dough.
- Now in a pan take oil for frying and put it on gas for heating. Keep the flame low.
- Now we make balls from filling mixture.Then take a dough ball spread it li'l bit,put filling ball in it,cover the filling like we cover the aloo paratha filling.
- Now press the filled balls generally by hands to make it like filled puri. Make all the kachori like this.
- Now we add kachories to the warm oil for frying purpose. Keep the flame low and cover the rest of kachori with a cloth which are in waiting queue for frying.
- Stir the kachori well while frying. Turn it in betweens. It takes 12-15 min to fry a batch. Take it out when it turns golden brown.
- Your kachori is ready. Have it with tomato ketchup, curd or green chutney.
Your daily diet should have at least a few of these super foods. Why not include a few beans or blueberries? Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Include whole grains and nuts. Additionally, you may want to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will help solve your weight problems. Following a green living eating plan will give you precisely what you need to be healthy. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body can potentially ward off diseases. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits right now.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food jain moongdal whole wheat flour kachori recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!