Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chana dal chila. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chana dal chila using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chana Dal Chila:
- Take 1 cup besan
- Get 1/2 cup chopped onion
- Take 1/4 cup coriander leaves
- Prepare 1 green chilli finely chopped
- Take 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- Take 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Get 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp amchoor powder
- Get 1/5 tsp ajwain
- Make ready to taste Salt
- Take as required Oil for frying
Instructions to make Chana Dal Chila:
- Take besan in a bowl.
- Add all the ingredients
- Adding a little amount of water make a batter of running consistency not so thick not so thin like dosa batter
- Take flat pan or tava add 1 tbsp of oil when hot add 2 tbsp batter spread it fry in on low flame from both the sides
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup or green chutney.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It could be that you already believe that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. All in all, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chana dal chila recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!