Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, allu gosht. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Allu Gosht is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Allu Gosht is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook allu gosht using 21 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Allu Gosht:
- Get 1 kg beef
- Get 4 onion
- Get 3 tomato
- Take 1/2 cup yogurt
- Get 3 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Take 1 cup oil
- Prepare 5 allu
- Get 2 tbsp red chilli powder
- Prepare 3 tbsp coriander powder
- Make ready 1 tsp Tarmiric powder
- Make ready 1 tsp garam masala powder
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp salt
- Make ready 2 tez pate
- Take 6 long
- Prepare 10 kali mirch
- Make ready 3 bari elachi
- Prepare 4 choti elaichi
- Take 2 dar cheni
- Prepare 5 green chilies
- Prepare 1/2 bunch coriander leaves
- Take 1 tsp Kashmiri lal mirch
Instructions to make Allu Gosht:
- Allu kat kar side kar lein
- Aub oil garam krein aur onion add krein aur sath hi sare garam masale bhi add kar dein aur onion ko golden brown kar lein
- Jab onion golden brown ho jaye tu gosht add krein aur 5 min tak etna bhon lein ke gosht ka colour change ho jaye
- Phir ginger garlic paste add krein aur aur 5 min mazeed bhon lein
- Aub red chilli powder, coriander powder, salt, Tarmiric powder, kashmiri lal mirch add krein aur thora thora pani dal kar gosht ko achi tarhan bhon lein
- Jab oil alag ho jaye aur gosht bhon jaye tu 2 cup pani dal kar gosht ko slow flame par galne ke liye chor dein
- Jab gosht gal jaye tu Tamatar add kar ke bhon lein Tomato soft ho jain tu yogurt bhi add kar dein aur ache sy bhon lein
- Jab oil nazar and lage tu allu add krein aur halwa halka pani dal kar mazeed 5 min bhon lein
- Us ke baad 2 cup ya hasbe zarorat shorbe ke hisab sy pani add krein aur slow flame par allu galne tak pakain
- Allu gal jain tu pesa garam masala green chilies sabit aur hara dhanya dal kar 1 min dam laga dein phir flem off kar dein mazedar allu gosht ready hai garam naan ke sath enjoy krein
See to it that you incorporate these superfoods into your diet. Why not add some beans or blueberries? Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, plus a mix of nuts, mainly walnuts. Furthermore, you may wish to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will eliminate your weight problems. Adopting a green living diet plan will give you precisely what you need to be healthy. Your immune system will be better, and your body can be free of disease. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits right now.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food allu gosht recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!