Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, vickys spiced parsnip bubble & squeak gf df ef sf nf. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook vickys spiced parsnip bubble & squeak gf df ef sf nf using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Spiced Parsnip Bubble & Squeak GF DF EF SF NF:
- Prepare 400 grams parsnips, chopped
- Prepare 1 tsp turmeric
- Make ready 150 grams brussel sprouts, sliced
- Prepare 100 grams frozen peas
- Make ready 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Take 50 grams sunflower spread (Vitalite) / butter
- Get 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- Take 1/2 tbsp garam masala / ras-el-hanout
- Prepare 1 small handful of fresh coriander / cilantro, finely chopped
- Prepare 1 mild red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
Instructions to make Vickys Spiced Parsnip Bubble & Squeak GF DF EF SF NF:
- If using leftovers, go straight to step 5!
- Put the parsnips and turmeric into a saucepan and cover with cold water
- Bring to the boil for 10 minutes then add in the brussel sprouts and boil for 3 more minutes
- Add the peas and boil a further 1 minute, then drain the water out of the pan
- Mash everything together with the lemon juice, spices, coriander, chilli and half of the butter - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/358307-vickys-ras-el-hanout-moroccan-spice-mix-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-free
- Melt the rest of the butter in a frying pan over a medium heat
- Make a patty out of the parsnip mixture in the middle of the frying pan and flatten down. You can also make 8 individual patties and fry them that way. They're easier to turn
- Fry for 3 - 4 minutes until browned and crispy on the bottom then turn carefully and fry the other side. The easiest way is to flip it over onto a plate like you would with an omelette
- Slice into 8 wedges (2 per person), garnish with some extra chopped coriander / cilantro and serve with your leftover roast or have as a vegan main, delicious either way. Goes great with cranberry sauce!
You must include a number of superfoods in your diet everyday. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole grains, and oats, together with a variety of nuts, primarily walnuts. Be sure to eat proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. When you eat these superfoods regularly, you should eliminate any weight gain problems. Observing a green living eating plan will offer you just what you need to become healthy and fit. You will see that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fight against disease. Prepare for a great future by changing your eating habits now.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food vickys spiced parsnip bubble & squeak gf df ef sf nf recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!