Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, vickys thick & creamy curried parsnip soup, gf df ef sf nf. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vickys Thick & Creamy Curried Parsnip Soup, GF DF EF SF NF is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Vickys Thick & Creamy Curried Parsnip Soup, GF DF EF SF NF is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook vickys thick & creamy curried parsnip soup, gf df ef sf nf using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Thick & Creamy Curried Parsnip Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Prepare 30 grams sunflower or olive spread/butter
- Make ready 750 grams parsnips, chopped
- Get 1 onion, chopped
- Take 1 clove garlic, chopped
- Get 2 tsp mild curry powder
- Take 1800 ml vegetable or chicken stock
- Prepare 200 ml coconut cream
- Make ready salt & pepper
- Get 1 fresh chives to garnish
Instructions to make Vickys Thick & Creamy Curried Parsnip Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan then add the parsnips, onion and garlic. Cook over a medium-low heat until the onion is softened but not coloured
- Sprinkle the curry powder in and stir for a minute before adding the stock
- Bring to the boil then cover and simmer for 15 - 20 minutes until the parsnip is cooked through
- Put the whole lot through a blender and puree smooth. Pour back in the pan and season to taste with salt & pepper, add more curry powder if you like
- Keep warm and stir the cream in just before serving
- Garnish with some chopped chives
Your daily diet should have at least some of these super foods. To start with, beans are excellent, and berries, particularly blueberries. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Include whole cereals and nuts. Furthermore, you may want to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. When you consume these superfoods on a regular basis, you should not have to worry about any weight gain problems. Green living equips you with a good diet plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body is likely to be free of disease. You can expect to have a healthy future by modifying your food choices today.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food vickys thick & creamy curried parsnip soup, gf df ef sf nf recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!