Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, vickys roasted butternut squash & parsnip soup gf df ef sf nf. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have vickys roasted butternut squash & parsnip soup gf df ef sf nf using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Roasted Butternut Squash & Parsnip Soup GF DF EF SF NF:
- Make ready 1350 ml good vegetable stock
- Get 2 butternut squash, cubed - bulbous parts reserved
- Make ready 3 parsnips, cubed
- Take 2 clove garlic, unpeeled
- Get olive oil
- Prepare salt & pepper
- Make ready 1 tsp mixed herbs - thyme, oregano, basil
- Get 1 chopped onion
Steps to make Vickys Roasted Butternut Squash & Parsnip Soup GF DF EF SF NF:
- Place the squash, parsnip and garlic onto a baking tray, drizzle in olive oil, season with the salt and herbs and roast at gas 6 /180C/ 375°F for 20 minutes
- Fry off the onion until translucent then when the veggies have finished roasting, place into the soup pan. Squeeze the garlic out of its skin and also add to the pan
- Add the stock and season with pepper and simmer gently for 20 minutes to infuse the flavours
- Liquidise in a blender and season again if needed
- You can add some diced pear to the soup as it's simmering for more flavour, or some curry powder to spice it up
- Serve with a warm roll or crusty bread. If you feel creative, hollow out the bulbous part of the squash and use it as the serving bowl! Don't waste the seeds - dry them off and roast them in the oven. They make a delicious snack
- To do so, sprinkle inside the hollowed out squash bowls with a pinch of sugar and salt then roast on the tray you did the veggies on for 30 - 35 minutes
- If you want to do the seeds too, add them to the tray after 15 minutes. Sprinkle them with salt and toss them in the oil and herb residue
- Ladle the soup straight in and sprinkle some of the roasted seeds on top for garnish. The bowls are edible. Don't be afraid to eat the skin. It's so tender after roasting
Your daily diet need to have at least several of these super foods. To start, beans are very good, and berries, in particular blueberries. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole food grains, and oats, along with a variety of nuts, primarily walnuts. Be sure to eat proteins such as soya, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will get rid of your problems with gaining weight. You will enjoy optimal health when you choose to eat the green living way. Your body will ward off diseases as you build up your immune system. You can look forward to a healthy future by changing your food choices now.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food vickys roasted butternut squash & parsnip soup gf df ef sf nf recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!