Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, thepla roti. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have thepla roti using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Thepla Roti:
- Make ready 2 Cups Flour
- Take 4 Tablespoons Butter
- Make ready 2 Tablespoons Oil
- Take 1 Cup Boiling Water
- Take 2 Chili's
- Take Coriander
- Make ready 1 Clove Garlic
- Make ready Pinch Turmeric
- Make ready 1/2 Teaspoon Chili Powder
- Take to taste Salt
Steps to make Thepla Roti:
- Put 2 cups of flour in a bowl, mix in all dry ingredients. Liquidise chili, coriander and garlic and add it to the flour mixture.
- Add in oil and butter to the dry ingredients.
- Mix the ingredients using a fork. Add in boiling water and mix the dough till it is soft. Knead the dough for about 5mins. Dough should not be sticky.
- Roll into small sized balls. Should make around 12 round balls.
- Roll out the balls using a rolling pin - make sure it is rolled out thin enough.
- Cook on medium heat using a heavy pan. Each side should be cooked for about 4mins. Once cooked put it into a dish covered with a tea towel to keep moisture from getting into the Thepla.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you currently eat plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time. Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food thepla roti recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!