Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, hotdog bun. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Hotdog Bun is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Hotdog Bun is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook hotdog bun using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Hotdog Bun:
- Prepare Yeast mixture
- Make ready 50 ml warm water
- Get 1 tsp sugar
- Make ready 1 packet instant yeast
- Get Ingredients
- Get 250 ml warm milk
- Prepare 1 large egg
- Get 500 gr bread flour
- Get 1 1/2 tsp salt
- Take 50 gr sugar
- Make ready 75 gr butter at room temp
Steps to make Hotdog Bun:
- Proof the yeast mixture for 5 minutes or until you can see the bubble yeast
- Put all ingredients in mixer bowl and put yeast mixture and let it mixed until the dough not stick to the bowl for about 6-7 minutes at medium speed
- Rest the dough for 1 hour or more or until it’s double size
- Once you see it has double its size, punch it to let the air out and knead a little bit then divided or measure 30 grams for each
- Shape it by roll it then put the sausage/vienna, the close it up. Rest it again for another 30-45 minutes.
- Put the oven on at 180C, while waiting for the oven, brush it with egg wash (beat 1 egg). Put in the oven for 15-18 minutes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. If you currently eat a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food hotdog bun recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!