Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, crispy fried quail with coriander. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook crispy fried quail with coriander using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy Fried Quail With Coriander:
- Take 6 quail, split and clean, rub with lemon juice
- Prepare 150 ml water to blend the seasoning
- Make ready Ground Spices:
- Prepare 5-7 clove garlic
- Make ready 2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Get 2 cm gingger
- Prepare 7-10 tablespoon coriander roasted (adjust to your taste)
- Prepare 1 tablespoon salt
- Get 3-4 lemon grass, thinly sliced
- Make ready 5 keffir lime leaves
- Prepare 3 bay leaves
- Make ready 3 cm galangal
Instructions to make Crispy Fried Quail With Coriander:
- Mix the spices that have been ground with quail, bay leaves, galangal, and lime leaves, stir until evenly and let stand for about 2 hours or it could be overnight.
- Fry the chicken and the seasonings in lots of oil and on medium heat until golden brown.
- If it's cooked, remove it and serve it with a companion according to your taste. - Happy cooking guysss
Your daily diet should contain at least several of these super foods. To start with, beans are very good, and berries, in particular blueberries. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole food grains are some other foods to include. See to it that you eat proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. By eating these superfoods daily, you should get rid of any problems with gaining weight. Green living offers you a good diet plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be better, and your body can ward off diseases. Prepare for a healthy future by changing your eating habits now.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food crispy fried quail with coriander recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!