Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, peshawari namkeen gosht. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Peshawari Namkeen Gosht is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Peshawari Namkeen Gosht is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook peshawari namkeen gosht using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Peshawari Namkeen Gosht:
- Make ready 1 kg mutton (boneless)
- Make ready 1 tbsp garlic paste
- Prepare 1 tbsp ginger paste
- Prepare 4 green chillies (chopped)
- Take 1 tsp black pepper
- Make ready 1/2 cup oil
- Prepare as needed Salt
- Get For Garnish
- Prepare Handful fresh mint leaves
- Get Green chillies
- Make ready Slices ginger
Instructions to make Peshawari Namkeen Gosht:
- In a deep pan add oil and heat up. Add ginger garlic paste and chopped green chillies.
- When it starts smell add meat, salt, black pepper and mix well.
- When water came out of meat lower the flame and cover the pan.
- Let wait for 20 minutes. Remove the cover and stir. See if needed then add 1/2 cup water. Usually didn't need as it cooked in it's own water.
- Check the meat and again cover it for 15 minutes.
- Now remove cover, stirr and cook for 5 minutes. The special delicious Namkeen Gosht is ready to serve 😋. Garnish with fresh mint leaves, ginger slices and green chillies.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. Although you may already eat a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemicals. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of consuming foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. As you can see, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food peshawari namkeen gosht recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!