Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, ash-e-anar (split peas and pomegranate soup with meatballs). One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Ash-E-Anar (Split Peas And Pomegranate Soup With Meatballs) is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Ash-E-Anar (Split Peas And Pomegranate Soup With Meatballs) is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have ash-e-anar (split peas and pomegranate soup with meatballs) using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Ash-E-Anar (Split Peas And Pomegranate Soup With Meatballs):
- Take 250 g chicken breast (minced)
- Take 3 cups yellow split peas
- Make ready 2 cups chicken stock
- Take 1 cup fresh parsley (chopped)
- Get 1 cup fresh mint (chopped)
- Make ready 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- Take 1 medium onion (halved and minced)
- Get 6 tbsp pomegranate molasses
- Make ready 1 tbsp turmeric powder
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp ground black pepper
- Take 2 tsp fennel seeds
- Make ready 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- Take 1/2 tsp salt
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp chicken bouillon
- Prepare 5 cups water
- Prepare 3 tbs olive flaxseed oil
Instructions to make Ash-E-Anar (Split Peas And Pomegranate Soup With Meatballs):
- On a heated pan or pot, add a tablespoon oil, toss in half the onion and fry until translucent. Add garlic and fry for about 2 minutes.
- Add the split peas and stir for 2 minutes. Add the turmeric, fennel seeds, cayenne, chicken bouillon, chicken stock and water. Cover and bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and allow to simmer for 1 hour 10 minutes.
- Combine the chicken breast, mint, parsley, onion, salt, black pepper and stir until well incorporated. Shape into small round balls (about 12 small balls). Add 2 tbsp oil in a heated pan and toss in the meatballs until they’re browned on each sides (about 8 minutes).
- Add the pomegranate molasses and meatballs to the cooking pot in step 2 (after the simmering time has been exhausted). Stir, cover and continue to simmer for additional 20 minutes.
These types of changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already eat lots of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. All in all, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food ash-e-anar (split peas and pomegranate soup with meatballs) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!