Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, vegan ethiopian azifa (italian remix) - tangy lentil salad. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegan Ethiopian Azifa (Italian Remix) - Tangy Lentil Salad is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Vegan Ethiopian Azifa (Italian Remix) - Tangy Lentil Salad is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook vegan ethiopian azifa (italian remix) - tangy lentil salad using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Ethiopian Azifa (Italian Remix) - Tangy Lentil Salad:
- Make ready 4 handfuls brown lentils
- Make ready 4-6 organic sundried tomatoes from jar (chopped)
- Take 2 green chillies, adjust based on spice tolerance (finely diced)
- Take 3/4 red onion (finely diced)
- Take 1-2 artichoke piece from a jar, optional (chopped)
- Get Olive oil (enough to make a glaze over the lentils)
- Make ready Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Get Lemon
Steps to make Vegan Ethiopian Azifa (Italian Remix) - Tangy Lentil Salad:
- Boil the brown lentils in a small saucepan. Use cold water and bring to boil so that the lentils cook evenly. First bring to boil with the lid on. Then remove lid and leave on medium heat. Total time approx 15mins. Taste the lentils, should be al dente. Drain them under cold water from the tap into a colander.
- Mix all of the other ingredients apart from lemon. Note: lentils need extra salt so be generous, but keep tasting.
- Add lemon to taste, only to the portions you are going to eat. This will allow the lentils to be stored in the fridge for longer. I like my salad quite tangy so I would add 1.5 lemons to this recipe.
Make sure you integrate these superfoods into your daily diet. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole cereals are a couple of other essentials. Also, you need to eat yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. By eating these superfoods regularly, you should eliminate any problems with gaining weight. You will enjoy good health when you decide to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body can ward off diseases. You can expect to have a healthy future by changing your food choices now.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food vegan ethiopian azifa (italian remix) - tangy lentil salad recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!