Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, gosht aloo. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious. Aloo Gosht (Pakistani Beef and Potato Stew). by: witchykitchen. Aloo gosht, from the words aloo and gosht meaning potatoes and meat respectively, is a traditional Pakistani stew based on meat and potatoes.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have gosht aloo using 22 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Gosht Aloo:
- Make ready 500 grams mutton
- Take 2-3 onions
- Prepare WHOLE SPICES:
- Get 3 green cardemoms
- Make ready 1 teaspoon cumuin seeds
- Get 2 bay leaves
- Take 4 cloves
- Take 1 " cinnamon stick
- Make ready 6-8 pepper corn
- Prepare POWDERED SPICES:
- Take 1 tablespoon red chilli powder
- Get 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Make ready 2 tablespoons coriander powder
- Prepare 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
- Take 1 teaspoon black pepper powder
- Get 1/2 teaspoon green cardamom powder
- Make ready 1 tablespoon curd
- Prepare 2 tablespoons ginger-garlic paste
- Prepare To taste Salt
- Take 2 medium sized potatoes
- Get 150 ml mustard oil
- Make ready As needed Chopped coriander leaves for garnishing(optional)
Instructions to make Gosht Aloo:
- Peel and cut potatoes into 8 pieces,4 from each.Dip in water and keep aside.Slice thinly onions.
- Heat oil in a heavy bottomed pan/vessel.When oil is smoky hot add potatoes and fry on medium flame for 3-4 minutes.Take out and keep aside.
- Add whole spices to oil and add onion slices to oil and fry till golden brown.Add mutton with turmeric powder.Stir.Cook on high flame till water of mutton dries.
- Add ginger garlic paste with water.Cook on medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add chilli powder and coriander powder.Mix.Add water.Cover and cook till mutton boils.When boiled add salt.Cover the pan and cook on medium low flame for 25 minutes.
- Now water is reduced to 1/3.Add garam masala powder and mix well.Cook on medium flame till water dries,add potatoes pieces.Stir and add about water.
- Cover the pan and cook mutton on medium-low flame for 15 minutes.
- Now mutton and potatoes are well cooked.Adjust gravy to your desired consistency.Add black pepper powder and green cardamom powder.Mix well.
- Cover and cook mutton on low flame for 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.(optional).Leave for 5 minutes.
- Gosht aloo is ready to be served.Serve with hot boiled rice.
Your daily diet have to have at least some of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole grains, and oats, along with a variety of nuts, mainly walnuts. In addition, you may wish to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat the foods in this list, you will never have a weight problem again. Adopting a green living diet plan will give you just what you need to be healthy. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body can potentially become disease free. You can anticipate a healthy future by altering your food choices now.
Make Aloo Gosht the Delhi Wala Style, see recipes in Urdu and English. Aloo gosht, from the words aloo and gosht meaning potatoes and meat respectively, is a traditional Pakistani stew based on meat and potatoes. Lamb, mutton, or beef are the usual types of meat used. Aloo Gosht (Pakistani Beef and Potato Stew). by: witchykitchen. Mainly aloo gosht recipe is eaten with tandoori roti or chapatti but it can also be eaten with naan and it has a very special taste when it is eaten alongside boiled rice. A simple but delicious version of the Pakistani classic dish Aalu Gosht ka Salan. Aloo gosht recipe (Mutton with Potatoes) is a famous North Indian dish that is known for its diverse However, aloo gosht recipe is cooked with a variety of spices, mutton, and delicious potatoes which. Aloo Gosht is is an authentic Pakistani recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Aloo Gosht by following this easy recipe. Aloo Gosht Recipe, Learn how to make Aloo Gosht (absolutely delicious recipe of Aloo Gosht ingredients and cooking method) Ideally, the potatoes should be of medium size, round or oval shaped. Aloo Gosht - Even if we have tried the most fascinating and delicious foods from around the globe Aloo Gosht Kebab - Don't underestimate your cooking skills and surprise yourself and your family. Here is an everyday Aloo gosht recipe for you. Give it a try and enjoy. #HappyCookingToYou. Aloo Palak Gosht Recipe is a very famous recipe from Hyderabad. Aloo Palak Gosht Recipe is simple to make and in this dish we need to cook the vegetables and add cooked mutton to it. Today we are going to share a simple easy and quick aloo gosht recipe with video instructions, anyone can cook this tasty recipe. This method contains just basic ingredients so this aloo gosht is excellent. Aloo Gosht is one of those curries I grew up with and that I call my granny's idiot proof curry. Make delicious Aloo Gosht at home just like those at the best restaurants! Best selling cookbook author Dan Toombs aka The Curry Guy shares his recipe.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food gosht aloo recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!