Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, pork stirfry. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have pork stirfry using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pork StirFry:
- Take 3 tsp Vegetable oil
- Make ready 1 cup green beans chopped in half
- Take 1/2 cup carrots thinly sliced
- Make ready 3/4 cup bell peppers cut into 1 inch pieces
- Prepare 1 pound pork tenderloin cut into 1 inch pieces or thinly sliced
- Prepare 1 teaspoon ginger minced
- Get 2 teaspoons garlic minced
- Make ready 1 tsp all in one Rajah curry powder
- Prepare to taste salt and pepper
- Get For Sauce
- Take 1/4 cup soy sauce
- Take 1/2 cup water
- Make ready 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- Make ready 1 tablespoon honey
- Get 1 tablespoon cornstarch
Instructions to make Pork StirFry:
- Heat 1 teaspoon of the oil in a large pan over medium high heat. Add the green beans, peppers and carrots, and cook for 4-6 minutes until softened and lightly browned. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Remove the vegetables from the pan; place on a plate and cover with foil to keep warm. - Add the remaining 2 teaspoons of oil to the pan. Add the pork, then season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the meat is browned and cooked through, 4-6 minutes.
- Add the garlic and ginger to the pan and cook for 30 seconds.
- While the pork is cooking, make the sauce. Place the soy sauce, water, brown sugar, honey in a small pot over medium high heat. Stir until sugar is dissolved, about 3 minutes.Turn up heat to high and bring to a boil.
- Mix the cornstarch with 2 tablespoons of cold water until dissolved. Add the cornstarch mixture to the sauce and boil for 1-2 minutes or until sauce has thickened.
- Add the vegetables back to the pan with the pork. Pour in the sauce and toss to coat then serve with rice or noodles
Your daily diet should have at least some of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Throw in whole food grains and nuts. Additionally, you may want to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat the foods in this list, you will never have to worry about your weight again. Observing a green living diet plan will offer you exactly what you need to become healthy and fit. Your body will be free of disease as you build up your immune system. Prepare for a great future by changing your eating habits right now.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food pork stirfry recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!