Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, aubergine and fenugreek curry. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious. If you do not have kauri methi, you baby aubergines and potato curry. Aubergines can go off pretty quickly and they're also quite sensitive to bruising and improper storage. baby aubergines and potato curry.
Aubergine and fenugreek curry is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Aubergine and fenugreek curry is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook aubergine and fenugreek curry using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Aubergine and fenugreek curry:
- Make ready 400 gram small aubergines
- Prepare 2 cups finely chopped fenugreek leaves
- Prepare 1 cup finely chopped dil
- Get 4 Tablespoon oil
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon mustard seeds
- Take 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- Take 1 teaspoon carom seeds
- Get 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- Prepare 1/2 cup chopped onion
- Prepare 2 tablespoon fresh green garlic finely chopped
- Get 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- Make ready 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- Prepare 2 tablespoon red chilli powder
- Take 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Make ready 2 tablespoon coriander powder
- Get to taste Salt
Instructions to make Aubergine and fenugreek curry:
- Wash aubergines and slice thinly. - In a pan add 3 tablespoon oil on medium heat. Shallow fry the aubergine slices until browned from both the sides. Once done remove and set aside.
- In the same pan add 1 tablespoon of oil and add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, fennel seeds and carmon seeds. Once it starts crackling add onion, garlic and ginger and fry until they turn slightly brown in colour. Add in the tomatoes and cook for further couple of minutes.
- Add chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and salt. Mix well and cook for a minute. Add methi and fennel leaves and cook for 3-4 minutes. Finally add the aubergine slices and mix well. Cook for 2 minutes. Transfer in a serving dish and enjoy with naan or roti.1.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. If you presently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. As you can see, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
The simple fact is that aubergines and eggplants are the same thing - with different Picking the right eggplant/aubergine. Aubergines can go off pretty quickly and they're also quite sensitive to bruising and improper storage. baby aubergines and potato curry. Add Kasuri methi (Dry fenugreek leaves -handcrushed), and mix well. If you do not have kauri methi, you baby aubergines and potato curry. Once cooked, sprinkle a little garam masala on top. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and chillies. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and stir through the aubergine mixture. Divide the curry between plates and drizzle. A simple vegetarian curry of fragrant aubergine and potato served with spiced rice. This can be a vegan curry if you replace the butter with oil. To serve, scatter half the coriander and the reserved onion over the rice. Stir the garam masala through the curry and scatter with the remaining coriander. Smoked Salmon Fish Curry (South Indian Fish Curry with a Twist) LinsFood. This delicious aubergine curry is just so easy to make and takes no time to cook. Sstart by making the paste for the curry. Add the garlic, ginger, chilli, lemongrass, lime and coriander to a pestle and mortar and crush into a Tofu cooked with creamy tomato base sauce and fenugreek. Served with basmati rice, vegetable curry, soup and spring roll. Cook aubergine chunks with fragrant spices and red lentils for a hearty yet healthy vegan curry. This aubergine curry serves four and takes under an hour. Add the chicken and aubergine and stir well to coat in the paste.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food aubergine and fenugreek curry recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!