Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, rosemary chicken thighs w roasted grapes and smashed parsnips. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have rosemary chicken thighs w roasted grapes and smashed parsnips using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Rosemary Chicken Thighs w Roasted Grapes and Smashed Parsnips:
- Prepare 8-10 chicken thighs
- Get 2 tbsp olive oil
- Make ready 4 sprigs rosemary chopped
- Get 1 /2 pound of red grapes
- Prepare 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Take 3 sprigs thyme
- Prepare Salt and pepper course on hand
- Prepare 8 potatoes and 3-4 small parsnips
- Take 1/3 butter
- Prepare 1/3 cup milk
- Get 1/4 sour cream
- Prepare 2 pinch’s of cinnamon
- Take 3 shallots
- Prepare 2 cloves garlic
Instructions to make Rosemary Chicken Thighs w Roasted Grapes and Smashed Parsnips:
- Rinse and pat dry chicken thighs. Sprinkle w generous amount of salt and pepper. I use sea salt or pink salt. Add some rosemary and fresh thyme on top. Set aside
- Using your cast iron skillet heat 2tbsp olive oil on 6/8 med high. Add in fresh garlic and spread on the bottom of hot pan.
- Add chicken, fat side down for 6-8 minutes then flip, sprinkle opposite side w salt, pepper, thyme, rosemary. Each side should be browned for 6-8 minutes. Take off the stove
- Add onions and grapes plus left over rosemary to the pan. Then pour / drizzle balsamic vinegar over chicken and grapes etc. Place your chicken and cast iron in oven for 20 minutes on 400.
- Start your peeled potatoes and parsnips by boiling, then prepare to mash them w milk, thyme, butter, sour cream and a dash of cinnamon.
- Enjoy a lovely dinner serve the chicken over the parsnip potatoes, serve w pan sauce! Enjoy
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. It might be that you already feel that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. As you can see, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food rosemary chicken thighs w roasted grapes and smashed parsnips recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!