Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, lamb kidney gravy (south indian style). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Lamb Kidney Gravy (South Indian Style) is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Lamb Kidney Gravy (South Indian Style) is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have lamb kidney gravy (south indian style) using 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lamb Kidney Gravy (South Indian Style):
- Prepare 250 gm Lamb Kidney
- Take 1 Bay leaf
- Get 4 Cloves
- Take 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
- Make ready 1 Brown Cardamom
- Get 2 Onions sliced
- Make ready 1 tsp Ginger chopped
- Prepare 1 tsp Garlic chopped
- Get 1 tsp Green chilli finely chopped
- Take 1 tbsp Coriander powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Fennel seeds powder
- Get 1 tsp Chilli powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- Take 1 Tomato finely chopped
- Get As needed Salt
- Make ready 1 tbsp Garam Masala powder
- Take 1/4 cup Coriander chopped
- Make ready 1/2 Lemon juice
- Prepare 4 tbsp Ghee
Steps to make Lamb Kidney Gravy (South Indian Style):
- Wash Lamb kidney in running water 5-7 times. Cut into small cubes. Put this in boiled water for 5 minutes. Strain and keep aside. - - Heat ghee in thick bottomed pan. Add bay leaf, clove, cumin seeds, cardamom. Saute for 10 seconds. Now add sliced onion and saute until turns brown.
- Add chopped ginger, garlic and green chilli. Now add coriander powder, chilli powder, turmeric powder, fennel powder. Saute until masala smell goes off. - - Now add chopped tomatoes. Add kidney pieces, one cup water. Close with lid and cook until kidneys done. When the oil came out of the sides, open the lid add garam masala.
- Adjust salt. Let it cook another couple of minutes. Add coriander leaves and lemon juice. - - Switch off the flame and serve hot with rice or roti..
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be beneficial for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. It might be that you already feel that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food lamb kidney gravy (south indian style) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!