Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, gulai singkong teri (anchovy cassava leaves gulai). One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook gulai singkong teri (anchovy cassava leaves gulai) using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Gulai Singkong Teri (Anchovy Cassava Leaves Gulai):
- Take 50 gr anchovy, fried, set aside
- Make ready 2 bunches (200 gr) cassava leaves, wash, boil briefly, squeeze until dry, cut into pieces
- Make ready 1 stalk lemongrass, pounded
- Take 2 Indonesian bay leaves
- Make ready 4 kaffir lime leaves, remove the bones
- Take 1 tomato, cut into pieces
- Prepare 10 pieces Thai bird eye chili peppers (optional)
- Get 750 ml instant coconut milk
- Prepare 750 ml water
- Get 1 tbsp salt or to taste
- Take 1 tsp mushroom bouillon
- Take 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Make ready Ground spices:
- Prepare 3 cloves garlic
- Make ready 6 cloves shallots
- Make ready 3 candlenuts, toasted
- Make ready 1 tsp whole coriander
- Make ready 1/2 tsp whole white pepper
- Make ready 1 cm galangal
- Make ready 2 cm turmeric, peeled and roasted
- Prepare 3 red chilies
Instructions to make Gulai Singkong Teri (Anchovy Cassava Leaves Gulai):
- Heat the vegetable oil. Saute ground spices, lemongrass, bay leaves and kaffir lime leaves until fragrant.
- Add the Thai bird eye chili peppers and tomato. Cook until wilted.
- Add in the cassava leaves. Stir well.
- Add coconut milk and water.
- Season with salt and mushroom bouillon. Stir well. Cook until boiling. Adjust to taste.
- Add the fried anchovies. Stir well. Remove from the heat.
- Serve over warm rice. Yum! 😋
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also provides vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you currently consume plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time. Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food gulai singkong teri (anchovy cassava leaves gulai) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!