Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, khara masala gosht 🐐. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook khara masala gosht 🐐 using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Khara Masala Gosht 🐐:
- Get For marination
- Take 1 kg meat (Lamb)
- Make ready 1 cup yogurt
- Make ready 3-4 medium onion (ring cut)
- Make ready 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Get 1 cup oil
- Take 10-12 whole red dry chili
- Prepare 10-12 whole black Pepper
- Get 10-12 cloves
- Make ready 2 big cardamom
- Get 2 cinnamon sticks
- Prepare To taste salt
- Get For Garnishing
- Prepare leaves Fresh coriander
- Make ready 1 inch piece Ginger julienne
Steps to make Khara Masala Gosht 🐐:
- In a bowl add meat yogurt and all ingredients mention above. Marinate it for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour take out the meat and cook on medium flame until meat become tender and oil separates.
- Garnish with ginger and coriander and serve with naan.
See to it that you add these superfoods into your daily eating routine. Why not include some beans or blueberries? Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole food grains are a few other superfoods to add. Furthermore, you have to eat yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. Eating from this list of foods, you won’t ever have a weight problem again. Green living provides you with a solid eating plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. You will find that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fight against disease. You can look forward to a healthy future by altering your food choices now.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food khara masala gosht 🐐 recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!