Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, breakfast recipe peas paratha. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have breakfast recipe peas paratha using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast recipe Peas Paratha:
- Take 2 Cup maida / all-purpose flour
- Make ready 1 TSP salt
- Get 1 tbsp oil
- Get 1 cup Boiled green peas
- Get 2 tbsp Grated paneer
- Prepare 1 tsp Ginger and green chili paste
- Get to taste Salt
- Prepare 1/4 tsp Red chilli powder
- Prepare 1/4 tsp Garam masala
- Take 1 tsp Chopped fresh parsley
- Take as needed Oil for frying
Instructions to make Breakfast recipe Peas Paratha:
- Take maida mix salt 1 TSP oil and water and make smooth dough
- In a bowl take peas mashed it,paneer green chili paste and parsley and masala
- Divide the dough in small balls,flatten and filled with peas masala and roll it like a Parantha and semifry all the Paranthas.Serve with curd and chutney.
Your daily diet must include at least a few of these super foods. Why not eat some beans or blueberries? Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Include whole food grains and nuts. Make sure you include proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat the foods in this list, you will never have to worry about gaining weight again. You will enjoy good health once you decide to eat the green living way. Your body will ward off diseases as you build up your immune system. You can expect to have a healthy future by modifying your food choices right now.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food breakfast recipe peas paratha recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!