Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, gurpara. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Gur Para is a traditional Punjabi treat. Khasta Namak Para - Layred Nimki - Khasta Mathri namakpare Namkeen.
Gurpara is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Gurpara is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook gurpara using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Gurpara:
- Prepare 1 cup semolina
- Make ready 1/2 cup plain flour
- Take 2 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Prepare 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- Get 2 tablespoon ghee or oil
- Take 1/2 teaspoon cardamom powder
- Get 1/2 cup warm milk
Instructions to make Gurpara:
- In a bowl add semolina, 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, and plain flour. Mix well. Rub in the ghee and add warm milk and make a soft dough. Cover and leave it aside for 30 minutes.
- Knead the dough and divide in two parts. - Roll it in a big round. It should be about 1/2 cm thick. Cut in square, rectangle or diamond shape. - Heat oil on medium heat. Fry the sakarpara until golden brown. Let it cool.
- In a pan add jaggery, 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, cardamom powder, fennel seeds and 1 tablespoon of water and let it cook until jaggery is melted and frothy. (about 2 minutes)
- Turn off the gas and add the sakarpara to it. Keep mixing with a ladle until all are covered with jaggery. Keep mixing until all are coated. Spread them on grease proof paper and let it cool.
Be sure to integrate these superfoods into your diet. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Then, try to add a few green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Add in whole cereals and nuts. Furthermore, you may want to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. By consuming these superfoods regularly, you should get rid of any weight problems. Following a green living meal plan will give you just what you need to be healthy. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body can potentially become disease free. You can look forward to a healthy future by altering your food choices today.
How to make Gur Atta Papri - Gur Atta mathri Recipe - Rajasthani Gurpapdi. Khasta Namak Para - Layred Nimki - Khasta Mathri namakpare Namkeen. Also known as Jaggery crips snacks, whole wheat jaggery snacks recipe, GUD PAARE, Gudpara, Subscribe for more videos. Gur Para is a traditional Punjabi treat. This is made in preparation for festivals such as Holi, Makarshakrantri, and Diwali. Gur Para makes for a great homemade gift because of its. @MastK Ordered #gurpara(no gur only veg fat) and #methimathri(oil filled). रिवाज शुद्धता का - रिवाज दर्शन के गुड़पारे का Highly in demand the GurPara's are making people go crazy for its heavenly. To change map scale - use mouse weel, toddler "+ -" on the left, or scale button on the top-left corner of map area; to switch to view from satellite - use menu on the top-right. Gurpāra is situated southwest of Arazi Gānna. Gurpāra from Mapcarta, the free map. Add as many gurpara as much wok can accommodate. Scrumptious and crunchy gurparas are ready. Gur Para or Gur Pare is a sweet snack from India made with whole wheat flour and jaggery. These crunchy bites are mildly sweetened with jaggery and flavored with freshly. Sprawdź temperaturę, opady deszczu i zachmurzenie. Gur Para is an authentic and delectable Punjabi treat that is made on special occasions like - weddings, and festivals. Gurma is also the name of a language spoken by the Gurma (or bigourmantcheba - as they call themselves) people, which is part of the Gur language family. Gur para Recipe ,easy way jaggery( gur) coated gur para. Gur Pare Recipe - Gur Para Recipe. Share any place, find your location, ruler for distance measuring, weather +forecast, address search. #gurparas
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food gurpara recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!