Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, patishapta (bengali traditional dessert). It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook patishapta (bengali traditional dessert) using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Patishapta (Bengali Traditional Dessert):
- Get 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- Make ready 3 cups rice flour
- Take 2 cups brown sugar
- Make ready as required Ghee
- Make ready 1/2 cup grated coconut
- Take 4-5 cardamom
- Take 1 litre milk
- Prepare as per taste Salt
Instructions to make Patishapta (Bengali Traditional Dessert):
- For the Filling: In a pot, boil milk adding rice flour, cardamom and salt as required on the stove in a medium flame. After 20-25 minutes boilings, add coconut and sugar to taste into it. When the filling is ready, stop the flame immediately and keep it aside.
- For the roti : we have to make a semi liquid batter with perfect thickness for making the roti.
- Now, take another pot and put the all purpose flour with salt as required and rice flour. Mix it properly adding lite warm water as required and make a perfect mixchure. Add some brown sugar if you like and mix it well. Mixchure for roti is ready.
- Now, take a frypan, brush some ghee and heat it on stove. Take some liquid mixchure with a medium large size spoon and put it on the frypan. Give the liquid batter a round shape like roti by moving the frypan with your hand. Then cover the pan for one minute. Roti is ready.
- Now, put some filling in one side of the roti and fold it carefully using spoon. Patishapta is ready. Make all the patishapta using the same process and serve it hot. Enjoy the delicious dessert with your family and loved ones.
Be sure to add these superfoods into your daily eating routine. To start, beans are great, and berries, particularly blueberries. Then, try adding some green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole food grains, and oats, together with an assortment of nuts, mainly walnuts. Also, you may want to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Eating from this list of foods, you won’t have to worry about gaining weight again. Following a green living meal plan will provide you with just what you need to be healthy. You will see that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to ward off disease. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits right now.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food patishapta (bengali traditional dessert) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!