Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, channa kuruma gravy. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook channa kuruma gravy using 23 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Channa Kuruma Gravy:
- Get 150 gm Black channa
- Take 100 gm Potato
- Prepare 2 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- Get 1 tbsp Coriander powder
- Make ready 1 tsp Garam masala
- Take 20 Small onion
- Get 3 Tomatoes
- Get 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- Take 2 tsp Chilli powder
- Take 1/2 tsp Curry leaves
- Take As needed Salt
- Get To Grind:
- Take 1 cup Grated coconut
- Get 2 tsp Whole pepper
- Take 2 tsp Cumin
- Get 1/2 inch Cinnamon
- Make ready 1 tsp Fennel seeds
- Get To Season:
- Make ready 50 ml Coconut oil
- Make ready 1 tsp Mustard seeds
- Make ready 1 inch Cinnamon
- Get 1 tsp Fennel seeds
- Make ready 2 Clove
Steps to make Channa Kuruma Gravy:
- Soak channa for overnight and cook in the pressure cooker until done. Reserve the channa water. Boil the potatoes, peel the skin and cut it into cubes and keep aside. - - Grind coconut, pepper, cumin, cinnamon, fennel seeds into fine paste by adding little water. Keep this aside. - - Grind ginger garlic paste and keep aside. Chop the shallots and tomatoes finely and keep aside.
- Heat oil in kadai add mustard seeds. Once mustard finished crackling add cinnamon, fennel seeds and cloves. - - Once done add chopped onion, saute until onion turns brown and now add ginger garlic paste. Saute until the raw smell goes off. Add chopped curry leaves. - - Now add chopped tomatoes, cook until it turns mushy. Add turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder, bit of salt. Close with lid and cook until oil comes out of the sides.
- Now add boiled channa, channa water, potato cubes. Now stir gently. cook for 2 minutes. Now add the ground paste to this and let it cook in low flame for another 5 minutes. Adjust the salt. - - Add garam masala. Cook another 2 minutes and switch off the flame. - - Serve hot with jeera pulav or roti.
Your daily diet have to contain at least a few of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Then, try to add some green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole food grains, and oats, along with a mix of nuts, primarily walnuts. Be sure to consume proteins such as soya, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will get rid of your weight problems. You will enjoy great health as you decide to eat the green living way. Your body will ward off diseases as you build up your immune system. You can anticipate a healthy future by modifying your food choices today.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food channa kuruma gravy recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!