Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, flavorful sweet potato wedges. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious. Toss wedges in olive oil and seasonings. I have a good collection of Sweet Potato Recipes on my blog in case this oven roasted sweet potato wedges recipe is not what you were looking for.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook flavorful sweet potato wedges using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Flavorful Sweet Potato Wedges:
- Make ready 2 large sweet potatoes or 3 small ones, cut into wedges
- Make ready 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain + about 1/2 teaspoon for greasing
- Make ready 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- Take 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Get 1/2 tablespoon honey
- Make ready 3 tablespoons crumbled goat cheese
- Take to taste salt pepper
- Get 1/3 cup pecans
- Prepare 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Get 1 pinch sea salt
Steps to make Flavorful Sweet Potato Wedges:
- Preheat oven to 400F/200C. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, lightly grease with Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss together sweet potato wedges, Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain, rosemary and sea salt until sweet potatoes are evenly coated.
- Arrange sweet potatoes on prepared baking sheet in an even layer, making sure the wedges don’t touch (this will prevent them from steaming and will be crispier as a result). Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, turning the baking sheet once, or until the sweet potatoes are fully cooked, tender inside and crispy to your liking on the outside (taste one to make sure!)
- In the meantime, prepare the candied pecans. Prepare a sheet of baking paper on your kitchen counter. Heat a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Place the pecans in a single layer and toast until fragrant. Always keep an eye on the pecans because they can burn very quickly.
- When the pecans are toasted, add the maple syrup and a pinch of salt, and stir to coat the pecans. Cook for an additional 30 to 45 seconds, stirring constantly to make sure it doesn't burn. Spread the pecans on the prepared baking sheet in a single layer and let cool.
- When the sweet potatoes are cooked, remove from the oven, drizzle with honey, sprinkle with crumbled goat cheese and candied pecans. Season with freshly cracked pepper and serve immediately.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you presently are consuming a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of consuming foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. As you can see, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
These oven roasted sweet potato wedges can be served any way you like but they are best while still warm. I have a good collection of Sweet Potato Recipes on my blog in case this oven roasted sweet potato wedges recipe is not what you were looking for. Slice in half, then into wedges. Toss wedges in olive oil and seasonings. Place on a baking sheet, skin side down. Put all of your potato wedges in a bowl. Add in your sugar, and toss your potatoes again. In a tray that is buttered, sprayed with oil, or covered in foil wrap for easier clean up and so the potatoes don't stick, gently put in all of your potatoes and evenly. Banish boring potato sides and give your next party a punch by making one of these flavorful potato wedge recipes. Whether you eat them as a side dish or load them up and make them a meal, potato wedges are a great way to do potatoes. Sweet Potato Wedges have been a staple in our household since my oldest was a baby. They are fantastic for babies starting out on baby-led weaning but something the whole family will enjoy too. Sweet Potato was something that I never really ate until I had children. Toss sweet potato in cumin, chilli and sumac, then oven bake with lemon and garlic for chunky chips which are crispy yet fluffy. Sweet Potato Wedges When it comes to real meals, our weekday menu is nothing fancy. Most nights I'm so exhausted from baking all day I just want to plop These amazing baked sweet potato wedges will become you new favorite side dish. They're so easy to make - just slice into wedges, toss with. All Reviews for Roasted Sweet Potato Wedges. Roasted Sweet Potato Wedges. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Sweet potato wedges coated in a mixture of chili powder, cayenne pepper, and smoked paprika cook up to crispy perfection in this easy recipe, perfect for Baked sweet potato wedges are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food flavorful sweet potato wedges recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!