Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, sausage pasta. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sausage Pasta is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Sausage Pasta is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook sausage pasta using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sausage Pasta:
- Get 1 red onion
- Prepare 4 pre-grilled red capsicum from jar
- Make ready 4 sprigs rosemary
- Prepare 4 pork sausages or 2 pork and 2 veg/vegan
- Prepare 1 tbsp fennel seeds
- Make ready 1 clove garlic
- Prepare 200 grams fusili pasta
- Prepare 1/2 jar pasata
- Prepare 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Prepare optional salad
- Take Lettuce, rocket, cress
- Prepare 3 tbls fat-free yoghurt, 2 teaspoons English mustard, 1 lemon juice, pinch s&p, mix. chives to stir in
Instructions to make Sausage Pasta:
- Chop sausages in to 2cm pieces, gently fry in pan
- Put red onion, red capsicum and half rosemary in blender w fennel seeds, s&p whizz up.
- Add pasta to boiling water and cook to packet instructions. Turn sausages, add remaining Rosemary to oil in pan w sausages
- Add garlic to sausages then blended sauce - high heat 2 mins
- Add pasata to sauce and sausages and bring to boil. add balsamic vinegar
- Drain pasta, but retain and add half mug of water to sauce, add pasta and mix. Plate up and sprinkle w chives
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. While you may already eat a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food sausage pasta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!